TOP 5 REASONS WHY US GEELJIRES LIVING STANDARDS are better than 3rd world UK and Hennessy Canada

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good come back! looooooooooooooool

Rkelly I have to agree with u huuno! The capitalism in America is REAL. Mashlaaah we r blessed.

So Rkelly is a daddy? Hhhmmm breaking news, nice sneaking that info in Rkelly! Very cute! lol

Yes! I have legitimate ones

I am not so proud of the illegitimate ones :ivers:
Never thought a one night stand can cause me this worry

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
in America, a cop can shoot you just for fun. the BLM will make noise for 3 days and that's it.
America has borrowed $21 trillions. no way u guys gonna be able to pay off that. u are basically broke es.

http://www.usdebtclock.org

I just watched the US national debt go up by $1 million in 1 minute. Take a look. You might get a heart attack if you are American.

At the end of the day there’s no other country I would trade living in then this one. Walahi this country is in a league of its own. Geeljires are flourishing like unbelievably. It’s all about your merits, your education, your self-drive/inspirations, your dedication and your need to advance in the economical latter.

I came to this country with out any previous schooling and I’m Uni grad and I make money easily.

I don’t fear for my life because I have the right to carry a weapon and I live in the suburbs.

I’m giving a passport that makes me talk from my nostrils when I’m overseas.

I have laws that protect my rights.

My higher education was for free except few thousands extra

I’m also hired because of unwritten affirmative action :lolbron: (I claim to be descendant of an ex-slave cause I check mark the part it says ethnicity “African-American”. They can’t tell by my name cause my name sounds so ambiguous. I changed my name when I was getting my citizenship while being full aware of cadaan racism. I eliminated the typical Abdirizak or abdiwaheed. I went with a simple nickname I was given to me by eedo. Now my cadaan coworkers say “what a cool name bro” bc it’s unheard of but very easy to pronounce. Shit sounds like a Japanese name actually

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
At the end of the day there’s no other country I would trade living in then this one. Walahi this country is in a league of its own. Geeljires are flourishing like unbelievably. It’s all about your merits, your education, your self-drive/inspirations, your dedication and your need to advance in the economical latter.

I came to this country with out any previous schooling and I’m Uni grad and I make money easily.

I don’t fear for my life because I have the right to carry a weapon and I live in the suburbs.

I’m giving a passport that makes me talk from my nostrils when I’m overseas.

I have laws that protect my rights.

My higher education was for free except few thousands extra

I’m also hired because of unwritten affirmative action :lolbron: (I claim to be descendant of an ex-slave cause I check mark the part it says ethnicity “African-American”. They can’t tell by my name cause my name sounds so ambiguous. I changed my name when I was getting my citizenship while being full aware of cadaan racism. I eliminated the typical Abdirizak or abdiwaheed. I went with a simple nickname I was given to me by eedo. Now my cadaan coworkers say “what a cool name bro” bc it’s unheard of but very easy to pronounce. Shit sounds like a Japanese name actually

Rkelly r u okey huuno??? It seems u r covering some agony and torment with all this boasting and self affirming. What trauma has lead to this? :(

50bucks for car insurance? Are u 80?:shookgabre:
I pay 238$ per month for my car insurance. You either drive a three wheeler indian rickshaw or you are 80 years old. no way is the 53 number right.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol rip uk people :deadosama:

$53 for car insurence? Do you live in Alabama ? Nigga you is lucky, I pay way more than that:ileycry:
Shit man you must be a slow driver :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You must be old as AF. 53 dollars for a whole full insurance? Where do they do that at? Where? A whole insurance for 53 dollars? How? How?

Is it liability?

@Jerome in the house i will be offended if you ever put me in the same age group as this grandpa.

I will fight you.
tenor.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You must be old as AF. 53 dollars for a whole full insurance? Where do they do that at? Where? A whole insurance for 53 dollars? How? How?

Is it liability?

@Jerome in the house i will be offended if you ever put me in the same age group as this grandpa.

I will fight you.
tenor.gif

:meleshame::meleshame: I fabricated a little !

$53 for liability :meleshame:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
One of the main reasons my family went back to Tdot from Columbus is because of the quality of life

Everything is cheaper in Ohio but when you get badly injured and you have to pay 15k for medicine and 5k for physiotherapy you won’t be talking so sweet

PS. University is free in Canada and we aren’t the poorest ethnicity in the country unlike America (also got higher university/college attendance rates) my buddy @R.Kelly is a dumbass that likes to talk shit for fun

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
One of the main reasons my family went back to Tdot from Columbus is because of the quality of life

Everything is cheaper in Ohio but when you get badly injured and you have to pay 15k for medicine and 5k for physiotherapy you won’t be talking so sweet

PS. University is free in Canada and we aren’t the poorest ethnicity in the country unlike America (also got higher university/college attendance rates) my buddy @R.Kelly is a dumbass that likes to talk shit for fun

Folks don’t listen to Hennessy dependent sorcerer. I just looked up his criminal record. He has once stolen from his family $200 that was given by Trudeau to his family for him to have sexual orientation change :camby:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Tell us when you stole the ayuuto money from your eedo you criminal
The graduation rate is also higher among Canadian Somalis
This was a 27% increase from the graduation rate of the Somali-speaking 2000 Grade 9 cohort. 61% of Somali-speaking students confirmed an offer of admission to an Ontario post-secondary institute, near the TDSB average of 66%.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Canadians

the graduation rate for Somali students in Ohio was about 50 percent. That's dramatically higher than the average student in the state
http://radio.wosu.org/post/ohios-annual-somali-graduation-now-has-more-students-celebrate
Somalis in Canada have an over 10% graduation percentage than Somalis in Ohio. In fact they passed Americans as a whole but I guess 80% of us sell drugs

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yankees in America country cursed by Allah swt yet they are laughing. Pathetic bucktee yankees

10A92D21-E069-43EC-8814-49707F6A0A19.jpeg

My god bless Queen Elizabeth, God save the Queen:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

This is so much rose colored goggles.

Your president for one is creating an environment where anyday now a white guy is gonna shoot up Somali people at a mosque or something. Just today someone who goes on fox tweeted Ilhan "whose better at sex your father or brother?"

You say that in America you have more opportunities to make money/move up the ladder, however Canada recently passed America as far as the middle classes upward mobility and earning power.

You gloat you pay less in car insurance than Canada. You don't mention that I can go to my family doctor, the emergency room and be operated on or even have a child and the only bill I have to pay is the gas and parking.

Meanwhile you guys have actual debt from medical bills that go to collection agencies.

Their is a bill when you give birth where they charge you for skin to skin contact with your new born. They CHARGE YOU MONEY TO TOUCH YOUR CHILD.

Comon man you can't even compare America to Canada. It is a million times worse to live in. This Hennessy stuff is just a stereotype. Out of all the Somali guys I grewup around only like 2-3 are alcoholics out of like 40+ friends and acquaintances. No friends of mine drink at all.

The UK is absolutely garbage though due to a decade of austerity. Imagine zero hours employment. I would join is*s in a heartbeat.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This is so much rose colored goggles.

Your president for one is creating an environment where anyday now a white guy is gonna shoot up Somali people at a mosque or something. Just today someone who goes on fox tweeted Ilhan "whose better at sex your father or brother?"

You say that in America you have more opportunities to make money/move up the ladder, however Canada recently passed America as far as the middle classes upward mobility and earning power.

You gloat you pay less in car insurance than Canada. You don't mention that I can go to my family doctor, the emergency room and be operated on or even have a child and the only bill I have to pay is the gas and parking.

Meanwhile you guys have actual debt from medical bills that go to collection agencies.

Their is a bill when you give birth where they charge you for skin to skin contact with your new born. They CHARGE YOU MONEY TO TOUCH YOUR CHILD.

Comon man you can't even compare America to Canada. It is a million times worse to live in. This Hennessy stuff is just a stereotype. Out of all the Somali guys I grewup around only like 2-3 are alcoholics out of like 40+ friends and acquaintances. No friends of mine drink at all.

The UK is absolutely garbage though due to a decade of austerity. Imagine zero hours employment. I would join is*s in a heartbeat.
Even those who think they're correcting delusions are delusional. Zero hour employment is almost always taken by Polish immigrants or someone without a educational equivalent of a GCSE . Minimum wage jobs in the UK pay more than minimum wage jobs in Canada or the USA, there's no way it's even close to as shitty as the US or Canada.

Trending