Top 5 most feared gangs london

Alluring

Sayonara
🔊I just killed a man, and then I shot him. *pew pew pew* nigga was dead. He died. Guns and women and drugs. *skrr skrrt🔊

how do you like my rap?
talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before

Why the hell people are surprised that somalis are in gangs and have notorious reputation. Our parents came from a wartorn country and moved into gang ridden areas. This is a recipe for disaster. I actually think we are doing ok, niggas are just negative and unlogical

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Albanians and other Eastern European’s are mainly money focused. They are not killing each other based on post codes and drill music. Somalis and blacks act like animals in general and are mainly low level thieves.
The poles are into human trafficking and shit so they don't actually kill each other

Albanians are on par with madows, killing each other for God knows what reason. I understand when it's over drugs but half the time it's just petty fueds and area.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The poles are into human trafficking and shit so they don't actually kill each other

Albanians are on par with madows, killing each other for God knows what reason. I understand when it's over drugs but half the time it's just petty fueds and area.

They also have this crazy tradition where you kill one of theirs they will kill one of yours. Revenge is heavily in-depth into their culture. Once Albanians kill each other. They kill each other endlessly or make peace when the scoreboard is even.

If you watch this video it breaks down their barbaric culture.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It’s sad that Somalis are being associated with gangs and not success and some of us are proud about it.

Trending