Top 3 Western countries with the cutest Xaliimo Gazelles and top 3 with the below averages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Top 3: Australia

Canada

Sweden

Below averages: USA (MN suffers from obesity, autistic producing chicks and high divorce rates coupled with a mix of below average looking sprinkled with good looking ones.....Columbus chicks seem like ones that deteriorated in the Dadaab camp have been dumbed here, ones with irreversible stunt growth...Seattle has cute chicks but it can't hold up for the whole of the US)

UK (what makes them so unattractive is that they are mainly unemployed. They tend to eat a lot of Peri-Peri. They seem cute from a distance but once you get closer they want shisha, they shisha heads)

The Netherlands ( they downright delusional..they like to be Americans yet they speak a messed up Language that sounds horrible. They like to be in every beauty contest ).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's your beef with MN girls? :faysalwtf:

I bet a single mother from MN refused to let you claim her kids on your tax forms. :siilaanyolaugh:

Countries with handsome Somali men

Surprisingly Australia-- and they're all my people.. Mashallah.
Germany-- ok I've only seen 3 Somali guys from Germany they were handsome.
Minnesota-- Our boys are handsome damnit, Mashallah.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
where i live theres 0 somalis and the previous city i lived there was like 2 somalis so i have no clue

Uk tings aint too bad generally.

I seen 1 with her whole chest tatted up with roses n shit the other night. Had me like khalid. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending