TOP 3 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES Sharif Sheikh Ahmed Hassan Sheikh Mohamud Said Abdullahi Deni

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Very good source. In this scenario I would back Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

Farmaajo clearly has no chance

About time we got some respect on the world stage again.
5D13F59B-F036-4E89-A08A-2368D61FD6E5.jpeg

7096E06D-8E93-42FF-96E5-0BFC136ED10F.jpeg

Im team himilo qaran but this election we need someone that will put farmajo,fahad and the rest of mooryan qaran dumis nabad iyo nolo in prison , shareefka is miskeen and will tell somalis to forgive them .
No forgiveness , I want to see the mooryan N&N behind bars .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Fadlan don’t give HSM any modicum of respect.

He sold Somali women to KSA, killed Sado Ali Warsame, turned Galkacyo into a war zone.

Furthermore, he is the only FGS president to have been caught red handed by the IC for stealing funds. Then he tried killing the Central Bank chair Yussur Abrar for speaking out. She is now in exile because of him.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If you don’t believe me….

Here is an article about Yussur Abrar’s whistleblowing about the corruption regarding Somalia’s deal with Schulman Rogers to recover frozen assets.

Here is the head of Schulman Rogers getting charged for stealing $12.5 Million USD from Somalia’s frozen assets with unnamed co-conspirators.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Here is an article about Yussur Abrar’s whistleblowing about the corruption regarding Somalia’s deal with Schulman Rogers to recover frozen assets.

Here is the head of Schulman Rogers getting charged for stealing $12.5 Million USD from Somalia’s frozen assets with unnamed co-conspirators.

Same tuug wanna be president of somalia again😂😂😂

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Fadlan don’t give HSM any modicum of respect.

He sold Somali women to KSA, killed Sado Ali Warsame, turned Galkacyo into a war zone.

Furthermore, he is the only FGS president to have been caught red handed by the IC for stealing funds. Then he tried killing the Central Bank chair Yussur Abrar for speaking out. She is now in exile because of him.
Careful there Mr Qabil agnostic. Wouldn’t want your hawiyephobia to show again would you:childplease:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

but under him their was no cbb.

I would even support AAW if it meant we could end the mccarthyism for a moment.

Trending

Latest posts