Top 20 Country GDP (PPP) History & Projection (1800-2040)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

4:50 China: Nihao, I'm back
USA: WTF?!?!

China's comeback was epic.:banderas::salute:If only Somalia could grow like that. :mjcry::kendrickcry:

USA's rise between 1939-1960 was also interesting. Hats off to Japan between 1965-1992. :wow1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not fair they should use European Union to match India and China or USA these are huge countries.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This thing is not historically accurate no such thing as Turkey existed 1814 it was Ottoman Empire.

upload_2019-5-12_12-58-25.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
Luckily we still have our Arab brothers in the top list aka Saudi Arabia and our Bantu brothers Nigeria and Muzzie brothers Pakistan kkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Federal Unification of the Cushites should be on the list too kkkkkkk we will destroy China abohod wasoyi with our straw huts kkkk

They did some Suugo Science to come up with the GDP stats for each country. Probably from economic historian studies.

its fake, no way can japan have lower gdp than uk and france through ppp

japan already has larger gdp than france and Uk put together,

also the ppp is UN useless data created in early 1990s but some UN arab economist,

not worth its salt as it double counts and extrapolates based on population rather than capital investments, savings, monetary policy etc,

originally created by the economic school of though called salamanca in 16th century and then re birthed by gustav castel in early 1900s

the geary -khamis dollar uses 1990s and 2000 us dollar as parity

basically doesn't take into account inflation, trade barriers, bad governance and deb fuelled investments

i am most likely the only human on this forum who knows about the history of gdp calculation,

most gdp today is over estimated by atleast 40% as they are double counted from production to value added goods, and debt based investments

its like me giving yuo money, i count that and then you give it back then i count that as twice money i got,

if we had a gold standard rather than fiat money than gdp would be more accurate

i prefer the Salerno-Rothbard gdp calculation as it doesn't calculate double account

also if you print your money supply by 3% this year, gdp goes up, how is this good, you printed money out of thin air and added to gdp, hence why only gold standrd works when working them out as you cannot print gold,

Gold is God's money

why were the school of salamanca economic thought so good, becasue they inherited islamic spains entire volumes of islamic books

the worlds first school of economic thought

they even wrote abut how riba/interest caiuses inflation and economic depressions/boom and bust cycles,

i must have listened to murray rothbards books about them maybe 6 times on audio whilst driving

https://mises.org/wire/true-founders-economics-school-salamanca

The True Founders of Economics: The School of Salamanca

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Interesting.

Its highly likely anything beyond this list is screwed for the next stage (automation, AI, human genome related discoveries/applications). Unless an epic miracle happens, there’s no way most countries, including Somalia/land, can hack capitalism quickly enough to be in the running.

Nigeria’s the only African country up there (not even any North African countries), how impressive. Maybe all of Africa should invest in it, since it’s the only contender on the entire continent :icon lol:

Not second thought, not maybe. It’s actually a solid decision.

Tukraq

VIP
Interesting.

Its highly likely anything beyond this list is screwed for the next stage (automation, AI, human genome related discoveries/applications). Unless an epic miracle happens, there’s no way most countries, including Somalia/land, can hack capitalism quickly enough to be in the running.

Nigeria’s the only African country up there (not even any North African countries), how impressive. Maybe all of Africa should invest in it, since it’s the only contender on the entire continent :icon lol:

Not second thought, not maybe. It’s actually a solid decision.
America’s companies are already beginning space colonization and trump has launched a space force army to assist them, nobody will be near America ever if this goes successful as mars
Has a suitable atmosphere to grow all plants(high nitrogen with oxygen and available water supplies/ice) this will be a game changer as will asteroid mining since asteroids have comparable resources to the whole earth:ohhh:

VixR

Veritas
America’s companies are already beginning space colonization and trump has launched a space force army to assist them, nobody will be near America ever if this goes successful as mars
Has a suitable atmosphere to grow all plants(high nitrogen with oxygen and available water supplies/ice) this will be a game changer as will asteroid mining since asteroids have comparable resources to the whole earth:ohhh:
Well yeah, there’s a space race as well, but I wouldn’t hold my breath on terraforming Mars and asteroid mining, not anytime soon anyway. It’s super complicated in reality, and if it did happen, it would take an extremely long time. It might even be impossible, and just a dream.

The underlying reason the idea of “colonizing” space (just like many other countries were colonized for resources when technology and capitalism first made mass production possible) exists is due their awareness that the environment will eventually not be able to sustain these crazy production rates. We’re mucking up the world big time. It’s given lip service, but no one’s going to actually do anything about it until it’s too late (the idea that something can be done at that point is wishful thinking), even though it’s the only home we know for a fact we’re suited for.

Tukraq

VIP
Well yeah, there’s a space race as well, but I wouldn’t hold my breath on terraforming Mars and asteroid mining, not anytime soon anyway. It’s super complicated in reality, and if it did happen, it would take an extremely long time. It might even be impossible, and just a dream.

The underlying reason the idea of “colonizing” space (just like many other countries were colonized for resources when technology and capitalism first made mass production possible) exists is due their awareness that the environment will eventually not be able to sustain these crazy production rates. We’re mucking up the world big time. It’s given lip service, but no one’s going to actually do anything about it until it’s too late (the idea that something can be done at that point is wishful thinking), even though it’s the only home we know for a fact we’re suited for.
Earth isnt the only planet we’re suited for lol, and it’s not really a space race between countries but American corporations, as for the possibility, bush already sent probes to mars and it can easily grow agriculture due to being high in nitrogen and oxygen with water supplies a similar day system and is only slightly further from the sun, this is happening right now and will be a wrap within 30 years max

VixR

Veritas
@Apollo is an enigma.

Apollo, do you want China to be the world power, or someone else? Why you think they’d be any different, or better, is beyond me.

You’re also deeply into population genetics like the European eugenicists of old :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo is an enigma.

Apollo, do you want China to be the world power, or someone else? Why you think they’d be any different, or better, is beyond me.

Because they aren't white. :siilaanyolaugh:

You’re also deeply into population genetics like the European eugenicists of old :icon lol:

Nope, population genetics is only a ~20 year old field. Prior to that it barely existed. Those 1920/30s eugenicists were not at all like me and their theories were extremely false.

VixR

Veritas
Because they aren't white. :siilaanyolaugh:

Nope, population genetics is only a ~20 year old field. Prior to that it barely existed. Those 1920/30s eugenicists were not at all like me and their theories were extremely false.
Why’s that relevant lol?

Fair enough (maybe lol) on the eugenicists.

Apollo

VIP
Why’s that relevant lol?

Fair enough (maybe lol) on the eugenicists.

Flip the question on you, why must the West remain #1?

China has 1.38 billion people with an average IQ higher than whites/Europeans. It's only fair that they rule the world rather than Westerners.

Status
Not open for further replies.