Top 100 student in 2019 -2020 waited 2 years to hear from the gov , SIMAD ended up helping him instead

When you make it to the top 100 in the national exam the government suppose to give him scholarship. Brother kasim almost gave up after waiting for 2 years till Daryeel bulsho caught up with kasim in his hometown Garbaharey and posted kasim circumstances on twitter

After hearing Kasim story Simad reactor dr. Dahir hassan gave him full scholarship
:qri8gs7:

All this While Farmajos corrupt government supporters from sanaag and gedo defame the top university in Somalia because the founding father is ex president HSM

These sickos even call for this great institution to be closed down and call it a qabilIts university because its build in Mogadishu

:snoop:
I cant belive I share a country and identity with such ppl .

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
SIMAD is a corrupt university owned by a corrupt man, feel sorry for the boy.

SIMAD is a corrupt university owned by a corrupt man, feel sorry for the boy.

Kasim waited for more then two years for his promised scholarship from the government . Just like that pretty girl from hop#53 who was denied the seat in cabudwaak , your cousin Kasim was refused a scholarship because he didnt share the same juufo as farmajo smh

By the way Simad uni have surpassed amoud university for the #1 spot in Somalia/somaliland as of june last year
20220304_212512.jpg

HSM doesnt even run the university no more dont let your hate for HSM clan blind you from congratulating Kasim and giving the respect Simad deserves .
Kasim worked hard and deserved a scholarship from his government.

TekNiKo

VIP
Kasim waited for more then two years for his promised scholarship from the government . Just like that pretty girl from hop#53 who was denied the seat in cabudwaak , your cousin Kasim was refused a scholarship because he didnt share the same juufo as farmajo smh

By the way Simad uni have surpassed amoud university for the #1 spot in Somalia/somaliland as of june last year
View attachment 216529

HSM doesnt even run the university no more dont let your hate for HSM clan blind you from congratulating Kasim and giving the respect Simad deserves .
Kasim worked hard and deserved a scholarship from his government.
Dont tell me about SIMAD you think I dont know their history? They are funded by Ictisaam and support Wahabbi idealogy. They supported terrorism during AY presidency and churned out many students to war in a pipeline of terror. Jamacada Ummada and Benadir University and Mogadishu University are much more credible

Dont tell me about SIMAD you think I dont know their history? They are funded by Ictisaam and support Wahabbi idealogy. They supported terrorism during AY presidency and churned out many students to war in a pipeline of terror. Jamacada Ummada and Benadir University and Mogadishu University are much more credible

Dude their ranked #1 In somalia ahead of both banadir uni and mog uni .

Simad us going on 22 years young and was established in Mogadishus in it's most difficult time .

First you say is a corrupt university and now your saying is a university that was established on terrorism ideology :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You remind me of those cuqdad filled clowns that said asbaaro school in somaliland was teaching students christianity.
When somalis run out of things to discredit successful institutions their last resort to is to play the religion card .

United states of America approves of the 9537th best uni in the world

So does Turkiye

Your cousin kasim was about to give up on his education till simad gave him the opportunity the government denied .

I hoped this was propaganda but sometimes farmaajo drops the ball smh

Is no propganda that dude that runs Daryeel bulsho is not into politica and highlights individuals that need help from all across Somalia . farmajo supporters are going after the same institution that gave kasim a scholarship that the government failed to give they are even advocating the university to be shut down because the founding father is a presidential candidate.
I cant belive the clown @TekNiKo tried to label them as a terrorists institution :mjlol:

I am planning to work in Som
Is no propganda that dude that runs Daryeel bulsho is not into politica and highlights individuals that need help from all across Somalia . farmajo supporters are going after the same institution that gave kasim a scholarship that the government failed to give they are even advocating the university to be shut down because the founding father is a presidential candidate.
I cant belive the clown @TekNiKo tried to label them as a terrorists institution :mjlol:
Yea SIMAD looks like our future, hopefully the FGS can give them more grants so it can grow at a rapid rate as well.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
SIMAD is one of the leading Somali Universities in the nation, an institution that HSM built during our hardest time in our nation so our people can use knowledge to lead them to the bright side of peace and civility.

How ever terrorisr symptherizther @TekNiKo thinks this unversity teaches terrorist ideologies all because he hates HSM and is is scared for Farmaajo to loose against him, tekniko just say you don't like HSM but don't defame his legacy and his SIMAD creation.

SIMAD is one of the leading Somali Universities in the nation, an institution that HSM built during our hardest time in our nation so our people can use knowledge to lead them to the bright side of peace and civility.

How ever terrorisr symptherizther @TekNiKo thinks this unversity teaches terrorist ideologies all because he hates HSM and is is scared for Farmaajo to loose against him, tekniko just say you don't like HSM but don't defame his legacy and his SIMAD creation.

Simad helped a student from his town waliba and dude has the audacity to defame it smh
Don't you guys hate miskeen reer gedo. I guess Simad is a wonderful university. No qabyalad it seems unlike many here.

Who said we hate miskeens from gedo ?
Qabyalad doesnt exist in simad
There are professors from puntland , NFD , beledweyne , awdal somaliland ect and students from all over .
Is a actually a flex to be a graduate from simad in Somalia .Qabyalad is hating on a educational institution because the founding father is from such and such qabil . Our friend @TekNiKo would be disappointed if he came to find out how many founding fathers of unis in xamar share the same qabil as former pres HSM .

TekNiKo

VIP
They deleted my post exposing SIMAD ties to al-itixaad in the early 2000s and its predecessor Mogadishu Islamic University. Yet they accuse me of being a sympathizer, delete it again I am sure I will be censored yet again.

Simad helped a student from his town waliba and dude has the audacity to defame it smh

Who said we hate miskeens from gedo ?
Qabyalad doesnt exist in simad
There are professors from puntland , NFD , beledweyne , awdal somaliland ect and students from all over .
Is a actually a flex to be a graduate from simad in Somalia .Qabyalad is hating on a educational institution because the founding father is from such and such qabil . Our friend @TekNiKo would be disappointed if he came to find out how many founding fathers of unis in xamar share the same qabil as former pres HSM .
In that case SIMAD ha noolaato

Trending