Somaliland Top 10 Schools in Somaliland

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
The whole thing is such a travesty walahi. Most of the Schools that claimed top spots are all in some small ghost tuulos were the students have obviously cheated. Even the Offcials have admitted and hinted to the use of Mobiles.

There was a riot yesterday by Farax Omar students who have stoned the shit out of the Wasarad Waxbarashada.

The whole thing is such a travesty walahi. Most of the Schools that claimed top spots are all in some small ghost tuulos were the students have obviously cheated. Even the Offcials have admitted and hinted to the use of Mobiles.

There was a riot yesterday by Farax Omar students who have stoned the shit out of the Wasarad Waxbarashada.

Yh it is very obvious. All the Silanyo tuulos getting the top spot looooool daadkan maba xishoodan.

reer Hargeisa are too busy enjoying that top tier lifestyle.Instead of rioting they should be studying.
:russ:
Cant believe badhan even made it
:mjlol:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Listen to this girl @0:55 goddamn she is something else and that accent :lawd:

Apparently, the famous Farah Omaar Sec School had like entire classes fail the exams. Were a mere 15-20 students have passed the exams out of maybe 1000s of their classmates and we are expected to believe the ones in far flung tuulos have aced it instead.:drakewtf: Bulshit i say:nahgirl:

@Mokillem, I thought Badhan was administered by PL. Anyway the youngsters cheated bruh. Something fishy goin' on in your tuulos walee:icon lol:

merka

Somaliland Sovereignist
VIP
Minister of Education said they will expose fraudulent schools accepting students without merit

Listen to this girl @0:55 goddamn she is something else and that accent :lawd:

Apparently, the famous Farah Omaar Sec School had like entire classes fail the exams. Were a mere 15-20 students have passed the exams out of maybe 1000s of their classmates and we are expected to believe the ones in far flung tuulos have aced it instead.:drakewtf: Bulshit i say:nahgirl:

@Mokillem, I thought Badhan was administered by PL. Anyway the youngsters cheated bruh. Something fishy goin' on in your tuulos walee:icon lol:
:siilaanyolaugh:
True, Puntland education minister pushed for a university in the region. Hadaftimo is owned by Somaliland I believe.Its a little tuulo yet got in the top 10.
:pachah1:
Reer Hargeisa should make way for the men to build their state.
:hillarybiz:

:ohhh:Thanks for clearing that up sxb.

Trending