Somaliland Education News

Bohol

VIP
In Jarmaalka neighborhood. Its reconstruction was funded by the EU.

Warkii Burco Ee Furitaanka Dugsiga Farsamada Gacanta

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Good news for West burco. I always thought West burco can be the manufacturing
hub

I agree.

9CjyQ4Y.gif

waraabe

Your superior
Your from Gabiley. West Burco affairs don't concern you. You can obsess over east Burco though. :birdman:

I ain't from gabilay lol. My sub is originally from Berbera before moving to hargeisa and making it a city. The nux ismaciil have been trading from our ancestoral home of Berbera with the rest of the world for centuries.

Bohol

VIP
That doesn't concern me. Only New Hargeisa, West Burco, Oodweyne, Ceerigaabo and Maydh concern me. :rejoice:
Land of the sons of Ismaaciil Sheikh Isaaq.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
The whole thing is such a travesty walahi. Most of the Schools that claimed top spots are all in some small ghost tuulos were the students have obviously cheated. Even the Offcials have admitted and hinted to the use of Mobiles.

There was a riot yesterday by Farax Omar students who have stoned the shit out of the Wasarad Waxbarashada.

Bohol

VIP
The whole thing is such a travesty walahi. Most of the Schools that claimed top spots are all in some small ghost tuulos were the students have obviously cheated. Even the Offcials have admitted and hinted to the use of Mobiles.

There was a riot yesterday by Farax Omar students who have stoned the shit out of the Wasarad Waxbarashada.

Yh it is very obvious. All the Silanyo tuulos getting the top spot looooool daadkan maba xishoodan.

reer Hargeisa are too busy enjoying that top tier lifestyle.Instead of rioting they should be studying.
:russ:
Cant believe badhan even made it
:mjlol: