Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nigerian population baa dhiley.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If Ethiopia and Kenya are in there, it's safe to assume that Somalia is as well. We were just greyed out on the map as usual.
:liberaltears:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We’re not in there at all sxb! Not the top 10 in the world or even the top 10 in Africa.
Oh I see. I just looked and it is talking about the actual population of poor people, not poverty rate like I thought. Somalia is too small to make it on there.

Nigeria has a robust economy it just needs to centralize its hold on its states and fight down corruption which is fueling high economic inequality. A lot of its problems are due to corrupt politicians but its economy is coming along nicely and could hit the top 20 economies in the world mark by 2050 (2030 if it found effective ways of reducing corruption according to some experts).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nigeria has a robust economy it just needs to centralize its hold on its states and fight down corruption which is fueling high economic inequality. A lot of its problems are due to corrupt politicians but its economy is coming along nicely and could hit the top 20 economies in the world mark by 2050 (2030 if it found effective ways of reducing corruption according to some experts).

U live in la la land

Oh I see. I just looked and it is talking about the actual population of poor people, not poverty rate like I thought. Somalia is too small to make it on there.

Even then Somalia would outrank lots of countries when compared the poverty levels.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Low IQ :chrisfreshhah: I’m not even joking, the country is a giant oil producer and has so many resources yet tops the poverty capital.

The entire AFRICANS suffer from LOW IQ. BUT YL has a point. Corruption is a huge factor in their poverty. But Nigerian economy being global in 20 or 30 years????? La LA land

The entire AFRICANS suffer from LOW IQ. BUT YL has a point. Corruption is a huge factor in their poverty. But Nigerian economy being global in 20 or 30 years????? La LA land

Also the highest number of Africa’s millionaires are from Nigeria including the Richest man in Africa Dangote.

I agree! Not happening in 20 or 50 years from now.

2050 is a legitimate estimate and the 2030 was by an investment group which said it required massive change to the government. Nigeria is honestly on pace to overwhelm the rest of Africa for good. Ethiopia will forever be weakened by its lack of ports even though they both have large populations and Western support. It's already a top 30 economy with a lot of room for growth.

I know videos such as the Nigerian parliament blaming monkeys, snakes and other animals for stealing hundreds of millions of dollars does not fill people up with confidence. However it will take every Nigerian becoming actually retarded to f*ck this up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
YL I seriously doubt Africans have capability to be world class economy. The West Will always be on top of the world.

Unless

The future holds that the west finish their resources and Africa is once again forcefully colonized and enslaved. Now that would be a pretty picture to induce me into psychotic orgasms

YL I seriously doubt Africans have capability to be world class economy. The West Will always be on top of the world.

Unless

The future holds that the west finish their resources and Africa is once again forcefully colonized and enslaved. Now that would be a pretty picture to induce me into psychotic orgasms
Whoa I said top 20 largest economies not overtake the West.:whoa:
Not even the most Hotep pro Black ppl out there believe that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whoa I said top 20 largest economies not overtake the West.:whoa:
Not even the most Hotep pro Black ppl out there believe that.

I am glad we r in the same chapter. The West will always be on TOP! I mean, look at China. The most capable people ever, they cant even come close to the west. But Chinese is busy changing africans by spoon feeding them. U can force the donkey to the river but u cant force it to drink

I am glad we r in the same chapter. The West will always be on TOP! I mean, look at China. The most capable people ever, they cant even come close to the west. But Chinese is busy changing africans by spoon feeding them. U can force the donkey to the river but u cant force it to drink
China is trying to make Africans rely on them hence why they give out loans rather than their own version of the Marshall plan. They are planning on using loans to shape the general African economy (all the port deals Ethiopia got were from countries that owned China a lot of debt) to help fuel their One Belt One Road initiative to become the nexus of trade that the West currently is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending