Top 10 countries Brit hate the most

This map is bull most people in the uk don’t know much about Somalia or heard of it outside of London. However most white brits hate Indians and Pakistanis for sure. They hate anything associated with Islam
Everyone has heard about Somalia lol
You underestimating how popular somali pirates and al shabab were late 2000s

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I wonder what reer UK could have done to make Britian put Somalia on their hate list.🤔

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I have heard: You are not like other Somalis a couple of times after new people (in real life) find out my country of origin. :mjlol:
What’s your reaction? If someone said that to me I’d destroy them

Apollo

VIP
What’s your reaction? If someone said that to me I’d destroy them

I am politically correct in real life and avoid conflict, last time was from a Thai woman. :browtf: But from other comments she made I sensed some slight Islamophobia from her.

Brits love holidaying in southern europe although the Southern Europeans hate them. Their known for getting drunk and doing stupid shit in places like Spain that and just being disgusting.

Can't blame em tbh

The UK has to send their own police officers to Spain every year because Spanish local governments couldn't cope with them.

I am politically correct in real life and avoid conflict, last time was from a Thai woman. :browtf: But from other comments she made I sensed some slight Islamophobia from her.

Some cadaans have found it awkward when I told them. They flash a fake smile and say "that's nice ". :mjdontkno:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I wonder what reer UK could have done to make Britian put Somalia on their hate list.🤔

they seem to hate somalia and the idea of it, not british somalis. look at how somalia has become a buzzword for the right, it represents total failure.

Apollo

VIP
I seriously soubt cadaans are the ones who hate somalis it’s prob the pakis/indians and the madows

YouGov tries to be representative for all of the UK. They match their database to represent all of the country (they ask for things like age, race, voting pattern etc). Somalia has a negative image, let's not kid ourselves.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Brits love holidaying in southern europe although the Southern Europeans hate them. Their known for getting drunk and doing stupid shit in places like Spain that and just being disgusting.

Can't blame em tbh

I fucking HATE them too. I got kicked out of an establishment, or rather asked to leave because some dumb fucking drunk British tourist accidentally spilled his drink on me and I just a had a full blown nigga moment and headbutted out of pure frustration. Embarrassing af cause I was the only madow/non-cadaan in a sea of white people.

Wallahi I remember a local w/ one of the girls casually telling me out loud how they use British women, how they're known s etc. Me, a geeljire, was mildly offended at the sheer vulgarity and sexism.