Top 10 countries Brit hate the most

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The UK will turn into boomerland if they do CANZUK. All the young adults or people with talent will move out of the crowded island, while the boomers or people without skills will remain.

This is why I think the UK government won't allow CANZUK.
You severely underestimate how much brits regardless of age love this island. British national pride and arrogance is really a thing here :dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
If you poll cadaan people only, we'd be lower on the list.

I refuse to believe India and Pakistan ain't higher on that list.

Shows how Islamophobic Britain/Europe is

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Horta, why would YouGov even tweet that? What purpose does it serve other than the stir fervor and hatred.

Eritrea BTFO.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm surprised Spain and Italy are above Nordic countries.. I guess they are thinking of holidays instead of living there.

As for CA/AUS/NZ etc.. obviously because of language and cultural ties.
Brits love holidaying in southern europe although the Southern Europeans hate them. Their known for getting drunk and doing stupid shit in places like Spain that and just being disgusting.

Can't blame em tbh

Sol

?
I'm thinking of moving to NZ how hard is it to get citizenship over there? :patrice:Matter of fact, do we even have kiwi somalis on here?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Did anyone notice all of the disliked countries are brown or yellow and all of the liked countries are white? Y’all are over analyzing this.
:mjlol: :dead:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm thinking of moving to NZ how hard is it to get citizenship over there? :patrice:Matter of fact, do we even have kiwi somalis on here?
I use to think about that but honestly it ain't worth it. It's like the UK in more ways than one.

Wages compared to housing cost is outrageous

This map is bull most people in the uk don’t know much about Somalia or heard of it outside of London. However most white brits hate Indians and Pakistanis for sure. They hate anything associated with Islam