Top 10 countries Brit hate the most

Apollo

VIP
Look at the top 10 favourites. No wonder I always get love when I go there :wow:

I'm surprised Spain and Italy are above Nordic countries.. I guess they are thinking of holidays instead of living there.

As for CA/AUS/NZ etc.. obviously because of language and cultural ties.

Look at the top 10 favourites. No wonder I always get love when I go there :wow:
What are you Norwegian :gucciwhat:

1603805821838.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Canadians are seen as very friendly and polite and more intelligible then Muricans.

giphy.gif

But soon Canadians Whites will disappear and only remain dark skin Indians and brown people. Whats so fun going there then other than if you have the urge to puke?

Apollo

VIP
He's welcome if he brings a few Daily Mail comment contributors with him.

The UK will turn into boomerland if they do CANZUK. All the young adults or people with talent will move out of the crowded island, while the boomers or people without skills will remain.

This is why I think the UK government won't allow CANZUK.

The UK will turn into boomerland if they do CANZUK. All the young adults or people with talent will move out of the crowded island, while the boomers or people without skills will remain.

This is why I think the UK government won't allow CANZUK.

I think you are exaggerating. The UK is a great place to live. I believe some UK government MPs have expressed their support.

Trending

Latest posts