Top 10 cities Somalis live In America

I think so especially younger ambitious somalis, there's no reason those type of somalis i mentioned would remain in those states. I know a somali girl that lives in nyc she's originally from one of those cold states.
Ya I noticed theres some educated professionals in New York there moving there from other states

There is a growing community of Somalis in Texas.

I would recommend more Somalis move there. It has good weather, low home prices, good job opportunities and low taxes.

Don't let the raging republican redneck stereotype scare you from moving there, texans are really open and down to earth people.

There is a growing community of Somalis in Texas.

I would recommend more Somalis move there. It has good weather, low home prices, good job opportunities and low taxes.

Don't let the raging republican redneck stereotype scare you from moving there, texans are really open and down to earth people.
I noticed that as well seems like a lot of them are moving to Dallas area especially

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For the American Somalis in here where can y’all be found in large numbers outside Minnesota and Ohio and what cities and states are Somalis starting to move to nowadays

North Dakota is the new Minnesota

I'm talking about Midwest being cold and I know someone that lives there living in nyc is good if you have money only, I change my mind.

NYC is a lot colder than the Midwest. Sister @Sigala, just admit that you're just excited about NYC. Nevertheless, it is as cold as any town in America. It is also an old town, meaning its traffic jams, old subway, its old and failing buildings, NYC has its own challenges. Don't let what you see in movies fool you.

The ten most beautiful cities in America are listed below. I had visited Savannahm GA with ny family recently. It has a beautiful architecture and is on the Atlantic ocean. It has lagoons and islands. We were there for a few days and will definitely go back in my next vacation or a long weekend. Myrtle Beach, SC is in my list as well. Bottom line sis, see more towns and cities in Murica before you bring NYC in every topic about towns and cities in America.

NYC is a lot colder than the Midwest. Sister @Sigala, just admit that you're just excited about NYC. Nevertheless, it is as cold as any town in America. It is also an old town, meaning its traffic jams, old subway, its old and failing buildings, NYC has its own challenges. Don't let what you see in movies fool you.

The ten most beautiful cities in America are listed below. I had visited Savannahm GA with ny family recently. It has a beautiful architecture and is on the Atlantic ocean. It has lagoons and islands. We were there for a few days and will definitely go back in my next vacation or a long weekend. Myrtle Beach, SC is in my list as well. Bottom line sis, see more towns and cities in Murica before you bring NYC in every topic about towns and cities in America.

I got over nyc I would infact like to visit their just to see what's all the hype and narrate it to somalispot, I'm.more interested in travlleing to Japan

How many Somalis would you say live in the Dallas area also There’s a lot of middle class Somalis in the dmv area as well

Somalis in Dallas practically almost none-existent from my guess, don't know a whole lot that live there, there is a larger growing professional community in cities like Houston and Austin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaaah. Long Live the Somali genome

World

VIP
For the American Somalis in here where can y’all be found in large numbers outside Minnesota and Ohio and what cities and states are Somalis starting to move to nowadays
Top 2 African languages spoken in each state in America(2019):

A0ADE416-3619-451E-A825-0401CAC66387.jpeg

Somalis in Dallas practically almost none-existent from my guess, don't know a whole lot that live there, there is a larger growing professional community in cities like Houston and Austin
That’s good to know that we have young professionals in the states making moves it’s time to get outta the Midwest

There's a lot in California, specifically San Diego. Also Seattle Washington and Portland, Oregon