Top 10 beautiful Venezuelan women

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should go outside and find one for yourself, instead of lusting over them on a Somali forum. But clearly you are incapable of doing that :lolbron:

Why don't you go outside and find one for yourself, instead of lusting over them on a Somali forum? Nobody's stopping you from that
:pachah1:

Goes without saying obviously it’s just a fantasy. Top ten Venezuelans aren’t interested in buck teeth insect lookin niggas. He knows his ass ain’t got no chance. :drakelaugh:

Closest he gets is the rare Afro-south-galkacyo-Colombian. :russ:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Somebody must be paying you to always promote women from other ethnicities warya. f*ck off with your agenda annoying ass nigga.
Nah Allah is beautiful and he loves beauty i am just following the sunn ah.i don't find Africans (except north Africans) attractive.

Oortcloud

You should go outside and find one for yourself, instead of lusting over them on a Somali forum. But clearly you are incapable of doing that :lolbron:
Unlike you chasing Tyrone like the typical halimo you are am happily married

PS
She is not halimo

Unlike you chasing Tyrone like the typical halimo you are am happily married

PS
She is not halimo
Nigga do you think anyone believes you? No happily married person goes out of their way to bash Somali girls and lust over ajnabi women. You're simply fantasizing over these women instead of trying to get one because you know none would check for your ugly ass. :yloezpe: :ftw9nwa:

Most Somali guys who marry ajnabis don't care what Xalimos are doing. You're some bitter, clapped Abdi rotting in his basement.

Inflation rate is close to 1 million % :chrisfreshhah:

“What if we told you there's a land where premium gasoline flows like water, where a single U.S. dollar could net you nearly 925,000 gallons of the good stuff? This is no fairy tale—this is the reality on the ground in Venezuela, and it's more like a nightmare as the country continues to grapple with the worst economic crisis in modern history.” :mjlol: Kkk

Venezuelans are currently going through worst economic crisis in MODERN history that means like the past 200 years or some shit no country has done as bad as them in recent times, the only good thing they ever had was oil. Venezuelan women are probably cheap you can go get you 3 for the price of 1 right now

Oortcloud

Nigga do you think anyone believes you? No happily married person goes out of their way to bash Somali girls and lust over ajnabi women. You're simply fantasizing over these women instead of trying to get one because you know none would check for your ugly ass. :yloezpe: :ftw9nwa:

Most Somali guys who marry ajnabis don't care what Xalimos are doing. You're some bitter, clapped Abdi rotting in his basement.

I don't care if somebody here believes me or not.go find your Tyrone he is waiting for you in prison cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts