Top 10 Atheist population. I am indeed disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
religion-atheist.png

VixR

Veritas
The US isn't up there, but I'm not surprised. The extra dumb, gullible American populace still uses faith and believing in fairytales, two attributes that should not be true of any leader, as a benchmark requirement for politicians to run for office.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The US isn't up there, but I'm not surprised. The extra dumb, gullible American populace still uses faith and believing in fairytales, two attributes that should not be true of any leader, as a benchmark requirement for politicians to run for office.
The United States is a powerhouse because of the coastal states East and West, some in the north, There are lots of rural areas in the United States where you would think the people that live there haven't developed their IQ for centuries. Also, most States with the most Atheists are coastal like Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine etc. Where states with the least Atheists or non-religious are in the south like Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas.

The keyword being 'convinced'. I am sure here in Australia the number of atheists is way more than 10%. More than half of Australians don't give a damn about religion. The remainder of the so-called religious are mainly cultural Christians, those you might find in churches during wedding events, the passing of a family member or a relative, and in such similar occasions. The number of hardcore believers is very tiny. The world is slowly but surely growing out of religious dogmas and all that nonsense, and thank reason for that.

Apollo

VIP
The Chinese are very superstitious. They aren't the rational atheists you'd expect them to be based on these figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts