Took a programming course and had to make Soduko

That moment when the code worked felt like ejaculating after a very long pressured masturbation. YES!

I was working on the shit for a whole week.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It feels like being given a massage in all the right spots and having a QTip in your ear, that feeling is beautiful.

Its annoying when its a minor syntax error or even worse, a misspelling causing you all the issues.

It feels like being given a massage in all the right spots and having a QTip in your ear, that feeling is beautiful.

Its annoying when its a minor syntax error or even worse, a misspelling causing you all the issues.
yes i forgot parentheses for function before it worked

Did computer science for one semester, I ended up dropping out, forget transferring my credits, programming is a headache, can't believe asians can do this without getting stressed out.

Did computer science for one semester, I ended up dropping out, forget transferring my credits, programming is a headache, can't believe asians can do this without getting stressed out.
It's fun when you are creating stuff you can see like websites and apps, otherwise it's boring working with stuff without purpose

Apollo

VIP
Somalis should send their kids to coding school instead of Dugsi on the weekends.

So much effort is wasted by memorizing Arabic sounds you don't even understand instead with that same effort you could easily teach basic coding to teenagers.

Trending