Too much hatred between koonfurians and waqooyians must end

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Not all Waqooyians, Dhulbahante, Gabooye, Samaroon, fiqishini all get along with Koonfurians

Even if Landers get recognition and become an independent country, we are still Somali just like somalis in Jabuuti are the same as those from NFD.
It isn't like holding different political views makes us different people all the sudden. If blacks, asians and cadaans can live in a country peacefully and still hold different political views, we can do the same.

a somali unions not gonna happen because somalis r too arrogant. just because some ppl forgave you for 91 doesn't mean that everyone will over look the crimes that happened to them. all major somali clans are not innocent but that aside but when certain clans stop acting like they have more right to leadership and everyone else should b ok as a 2nd class citizen then a union will be more likely

please help me find somaliland:siilaanyolaugh:
upload_2017-6-15_0-14-30.png

:chrisfreshhah:

You are irrelevant, you are begging us "blease join us, blease stay with us"

Very embarrassing
Stay begging xamar to sign your freedom papers. Or are you to busy crying about Qatar airlines flying over your "capital" tullo because xamar said so? We don't have to ask you to Stay because you can't go anywhere without our permission to begin with.

waraabe

Your superior
Stay begging xamar to sign your freedom papers. Or are you to busy crying about Qatar airlines flying over your "capital" tullo because xamar said so? We don't have to ask you to Stay because you can't go anywhere without our permission to begin with.

I am not amisom, why are you so angry :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending