too much gayism here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about the gays because they aren't being obnoxious about it, except for @Endriam.
Someone ban that . Nigga had the audacity to PM me :susp:

i_love_you_too.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
All of it is kibr, need a good macalin with some belt skills to sort them out.:siilaanyolaugh:

Please there's barely enough of them for u to be making such a fuss, again chill

As for the harassment - why don't u try and report it to the mods :icon lol:
I am not a victim. They know better than to approach my luuq.:birdman:
there are six of them and there about 20 males who are regular posters. that's more than 30%, u kidding? Imagine if this held true for the general faarax population.:ohlord:

And you're a power ranger who saved them from the chains of Islam, right? :mjlaugh:

Why would I do that?

They're damaged people. The majority of them are not people you can hook up with. They'll start to cry once they've nutted and wail "I'm not gay" and flee from the sex scene like they've murdered someone.

Why would I do that?

They're damaged people. The majority of them are not people you can hook up with. They'll start to cry once they've nutted and wail "I'm not gay" and flee from the sex scene like they've murdered someone.

You speaking from experience? :mjlol: That was probably you in your Salafi days, it's never too late to show them the light of the nut. :lolbron:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel like the word gay and atheist is new to these assholes, every other member is either gay or atheist or both. Somalis over abusing things as usual.

Apollo

VIP
The recent widespread acceptance of homos proves that people are sheep.

I remember in the 00s it was still looked down upon by the mainstream in the West, but now all of a sudden you are like a Nazi if you aren't a homo apologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending