Too many illegitimate children being born N Somalia. Everyday a child is left out N the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I assure you that more immoral shit goes down back home then here in the West ( Western Somalis).

Young folks over there want badly to be "enlightened" and so they think lagu aasida is the way.

Heck, while there, few years back, I was pursued by a young married chick ( married to a nacas in Europe) and of course waan ku aasey. Later she reveals to me that she was/is engaged to a guy in Europe. I was like ":bell::cosbyhmm:".

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Atleast give these people contraception for the child's sake. They most definetly cannot control their urges so they should glove up! the women should be put on the pill if they so choose to. If we don't then these poor children will suffer as a by product of ignorance and lack of education

I assure you that more immoral shit goes down back home then here in the West ( Western Somalis).

Young folks over there want badly to be "enlightened" and so they think lagu aasida is the way.

Heck, while there, few years back, I was pursued by a young married chick ( married to a nacas in Europe) and of course waan ku aasey. Later she reveals to me that she was/is engaged to a guy in Europe. I was like ":bell::cosbyhmm:".

What do you expect when you have 5000 Oromo street children (under 17 years old)?
http://www.vice.com/read/the-glue-sniffing-street-kids-of-somaliland-0000200-v21n1

People of Puntland are complaining from sex in beach (by Oromo illegal immigrants)

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/puntland-people-oromo.8974/

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Atleast give these people contraception for the child's sake. They most definetly cannot control their urges so they should glove up! the women should be put on the pill if they so choose to. If we don't then these poor children will suffer as a by product of ignorance and lack of education

but wouldnt this promote unmarried people to have sex?

I know guys who went back home get married and impregnate em before they leave and Than when they return to europé divorce her Than she has to support herself

There was this girl who left her newborn at the Mosque in the morning dont know why but it's crazy that it happens

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

I know guys who went back home get married and impregnate em before they leave and Than when they return to europé divorce her Than she has to support herself

There was this girl who left her newborn at the Mosque in the morning dont know why but it's crazy that it happens
Well what do you want more feral children ? Tell me either you make it safe for people to act on their inhibitions which only god will judge them for or watch millions of tiny babies be rejected due to lack of awareness about contraception. We unfortunately have to do something instead of Bury our heads in the sand. The amount of babies that die as a result of the mothers fear off being found out is disturbing I cannot stand by and watch this.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well what do you want more feral children ? Tell me either you make it safe for people to act on their inhibitions which only god will judge them for or watch millions of tiny babies be rejected due to lack of awareness about contraception. We unfortunately have to do something instead of Bury our heads in the sand. The amount of babies that die as a result of the mothers fear off being found out is disturbing I cannot stand by and watch this.

Now that I think about it do they Even have sex education back home?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Now that I think about it do they Even have sex education back home?
I'm guessing it's a very taboo subject, the people over there are very shy about disscussing subjects such as these. However their shyness is not helping the young who are lost and confused

The unmarried people are already having sex, hence the illegitimate children being left in the street. Contraception makes it safer and reduces the chances of unwanted pregnancy, it's a win win and common sense.

How did you manage to turn this into Oromo bashing? :susp:

We could talk about Breaking Bad and you would somehow turn that into Ethiopian bashing. :susp:

Ethiopia is elephant in the Somalia that everyone ignores to talk about, their army in south, their spy in villasomalia General Gabre, illegal immigrants who live in north and committed all these crimes sex trade, selling drugs and brewing illegal alcohol. But stay in denial.

waraabe

Your superior

We could talk about Breaking Bad and you would somehow turn that into Ethiopian bashing. :susp:

She can't even speak somali :russ:

She could be oromo trying to get Somalis to free her from amxaaro

Small comparison between south and north Somalia will show you the effects of Oromo illegal immigrants, like why it is only north that have this illegal babies
Problem? Somali communities in somalia is very tied tribal society. You can not hide illegal pregnancy or run away girls. Use your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts