Tonight I ran into S-Spot member at an Acton shisha spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
her playing with her doggo. look at her bawdyo. :ahhhh: adeer we need to impregnate her asap

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That lunatic Somalispot resident has turned religious ever since he came to London. He is leading a double life. The man prays in north London. I was shocked the other day.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you bashing you're bishop off to
the thought right now?

I'll leave the sucking to you, I've
Seen those juicy lips of yours,
When you put your dp up, last
Year!

:siilaanyolaugh:
I am sick of gossiping es and niggas who gossip like es.

You looked like you were having fun with that pipe in your mouth:lolbron:

What kind of pipe are you talking about? I'm talking about a Shisha pipe you're sexually perverted :gucciwhat:

IMG_6737.GIF

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need you to come through for me g if you're in the bits, see I'm friends with this xalimo for a hot minute and I met her sister who's married yesterday and she's absolutely sublime. I need you to tag along & occupy my friends thoughts while I get to stimulate her sister, if her husband finds us then atleast I can tell him I'm chilling with his wife sister besides you're gay so he won't suspect anything. If you do this favour for man I will personally kidnap waraabe for you so you can perform cunnilingus on him and he won't be able to report you for rape cause there was no forced penetration involved.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You go to shisha spots? i thoight you were innocent xaliimo :susp:
I prefer wine over shisha more classy, I cannot imagine myself gurgling on that pipe looks like a gentlemens type of activity, I can imagine an oriental version of arabs smoking the stuff whilst watching a buetiful belly dancer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts