TONIGHT I discovered that Geeljires traveling between MN to OHIO still use ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Easy Rides :ooh::ooh:

A relative asked me to pick them up from the Pilot station where it stops on the West side of Columbus.

I also discovered that it costs $110 one way..

At this point I’m thinking “how developmentally delayed can you be to not know that flying is way cheaper”. I mean if they came to me I could’ve got them a $80 one way.

(Last time I was in Canada I also discovered that geeljires who travel from Ottawa to Toronto to use under the table 3rd world people operated Easy rides too).

What a big risk. No one knows the driving record of that driver. Additionally if you’re badly injured in a crash their insurance won’t cover you

Easy Rides :ooh::ooh:

A relative asked me to pick them up from the Pilot station where it stops on the West side of Columbus.

I also discovered that it costs $110 one way..

At this point I’m thinking “how developmentally delayed can you be to not know that flying is way cheaper”. I mean if they came to me I could’ve got them a $80 one way.

(Last time I was in Canada I also discovered that geeljires who travel from Ottawa to Toronto to use under the table 3rd world people operated Easy rides too).

What a big risk. No one knows the driving record of that driver. Additionally if you’re badly injured in a crash their insurance won’t cover you
Going to airport, going through security and getting one off is time consuming

Trending

Latest posts