Tonight, both Usain Bolt and 47-year-old Mo Farah will run in the World Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i have a feeling both of these dudes will be dethroned tonight.Theyve both slowed down the past 2 years.

This is a major meeting and it's next to the Olympics in stature.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I assure you dimwits that the man has 3 Kenyan assassins send by the Kenyan government, who've they've been training on Mt Kilimanjaro to sandwich him and exhaust him and then one of the 3 to make a break.

Just watch tonight, just watch

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
I assure you dimwits that the man has 3 Kenyan assassins send by the Kenyan government, who've they've been training on Mt Kilimanjaro to sandwich him and exhaust him and then one of the 3 to make a break.

Just watch tonight, just watch

He already won 2 Hours ago :draketf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
WOOOOOW! That ugandese brother is the heir apparent. The man came out of nowhere to chase this doping Somalian ( he secretly drinks caana geel).

Guys! How on earth did I know that Kenyans send 3 runners to try to trip him. Walahi I didn't watch it before I wrote it. I had goosebumps when I saw the run and what I've wrote

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
WOOOOOW! That ugandese brother is the heir apparent. The man came out of nowhere to chase this doping Somalian ( he secretly drinks caana geel).

Guys! How on earth did I know that Kenyans send 3 runners to try to trip him. Walahi I didn't watch it before I wrote it. I had goosebumps when I saw the run and what I've wrote

The fufu's thought they could beat mo farah:siilaanyolaugh:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
why does somalia only send two athletes to competition, had they sent 4 somali runners in the olympics each one would try run faster cause they dont want to be out performed by another somali, hasidnimo at its finest

why does somalia only send two athletes to competition, had they sent 4 somali runners in the olympics each one would try run faster cause they dont want to be out performed by another somali, hasidnimo at its finest
4 from different qabiils, reer hebel won't finish ahead of me :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
4 from different qabiils, reer hebel won't finish ahead of me :drakelaugh:

You've seen how these Kenyans tag teamed Mo Farah? Imagine they we're Somalis, they would've tripped one another to avoid one qabiil winning over another while the Kenyans were abt national honor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts