Tomorrow is FRIDAY--and the Weekend! :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did YOU know YOMUL QIYAAMA/END of days on earth is going to be on a FRIDAY? Poor Future people. That means, people alive then wont live to enjoy their weeken?. Or even be alive to enjoy their Friday pay day check?

Inalaalilaah waa inaa ileehi rajiuun.....

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s Thursday what are you on:camby:

so your not from Minnesota :comeon:

that was random
1617918970119.png

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Did YOU know YOMUL QIYAAMA/END of days on earth is going to be on a FRIDAY? Poor Future people. That means, people alive then wont live to enjoy their weeken?. Or even be alive to enjoy their Friday pay day check?

:jcoleno:

I thought you said today is Friday :meleshame:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Gotta have my bowl,
Gotta catch my bus,
Kicking in my backseat,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gotta have my bowl,
Gotta catch my bus,
Kicking in my backseat,

thats a catchy tune. but on that friday i hope future people will be listening to Quran on youtube or vintage video of Yasir qadhi

halwa

✨🌙
walaaahi oo bilaaahi oo tolaahi dearest @halwa this painting lifted my mood x100 even before i made this thread. loool

I thought i was hyper in a good mood when i made this thread, after watching your post-- x 100

thank u sweet! looooooooooooooooooooool
😂😂

You’re welcome, eedo macaan 🫂🤍 Have a blessed Friday and an enjoyable weekend 🤍

I don't think people on yawm al qiyama will be thinking about their missed weekends huuno. They're probably going to be anxiously concerned about where they're going to spend eternity.