Tomorrow is Election Day. VOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to be participating in the democratic process. Get off your ass and drive or walk to your polling centre. It'll take just a moment of your day.

Also, any of you people living in York South-Weston, Ottawa-West Nepean or Etobicoke North, vote for the Somali candidate out of Somalinimo even if he is not running for the party of your choice.

Thank you and may the Conservatives win big

:obamaswag:

I cant wait for the Barbaric Cultural Practices hotline. I hope they release the 1-800 number this week. I already have a suspect in mind in my neighborhood.

9-11 doesn't go far enough. Federal police in ray bans with M-16s is needed to stop their barbaric cultural ass

:hemad:

Polls said David Cameron would lose to the Labor party yet he won a majority the next day.

Yea I don't trust polls... remember in 2011 it was very similar this, Cons seemingly losing the last week and then they won a majority. It's really hard to say. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Does it ever get dirty in Canadian politics? Or are they nice to each other?lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I just got off the phone with my friend who lives in York South Weston. I had to convince her to vote for Ahmed Hussen. Kulahaa I'm voting conservative. :wtfguccimane:

S

syntax

Yea I don't trust polls... remember in 2011 it was very similar this, Cons seemingly losing the last week and then they won a majority. It's really hard to say. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Polls are pretty precise, give or take a margin error of a couple percentage. The issue that causes thr disparity between campaign polls and election results is the actual voting. People barely vote. I think it was a 38% turnout last election and likr most of those were old ass people. If everyone voted the election results would correlate with the campaign polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.