Tom boy girl problem....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think you can inspire her through bonding. Like going to the spa together get facials etc. Lol at first she might be like no thanks.
Ease her into it. Having a gentle & supportive nature helps tremendously. Good luck with this.

Lol I was kinda of a Tom boy growing up the outdoors was my friend. Haha but I definitely have a gentle side. And am protective of innocence people/animals/the environment.

Maybe past trauma could be factor for her unfortunately. Or a upbringing. I think every women has this beautiful gentle side. It’s really nice seeing it.

I wish she could just gently walk and gently clean herself down there. :)

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Basra She runs after a man who doesn't want her??
Ka samir taas. She is a goner.

giphy (19).gif

Sweety u know how to hop on Social media right? Go to facebook, type minnesota somalis and boom shukaansi one.
i am careful but when I talk about Islam I am very serious and cannot accept lies/misconceptions.

Mujahideen online and offline

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i am careful but when I talk about Islam I am very serious and cannot accept lies/misconceptions.

Mujahideen online and offline

akhi why did u quote me?

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
I dont even think she likes women like in a lesbian way. She is totally clueless as to what her body is doing. Its a man trapped in a womans body. She puts no make up on. She wants to hang out with a guy, like a dude, and then lay there for him for sex? Am confused. Guys wants feminine energy. Right? I mean, its disgusting how she is unaware of herself

I don't agree with the no makeup part coz I don't wear it. I prefer to focus on my skincare routine and looking good naturally. I actually get complimented the more on having good skin. Then I have with a great makeup look in the past . But to each their own! :ohno:

Trending