Tom boy girl problem....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why you calling him baby daddy? Is the child a bastard? Otherwise he can’t be the baby daddy. He is forever a father

He is a baby daddy because he divorced Baby Mama.

It is haram to behave as a woman if you're a man and it is haram to behave as a man if you're a woman.

So if you call yourself these kafir-words like tomboy/trans/bi whatever dumb feminist with peanuts instead of brains invented it is haram.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reminds me of this halimo back in the day that liked to play football with us boys and use to wear tracksuits like a chav.

Yep. a twin of her. She likes sports too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is haram to behave as a woman if you're a man and it is haram to behave as a man if you're a woman.

So if you call yourself these kafir-words like tomboy/trans/bi whatever dumb feminist with peanuts instead of brains invented it is haram.

but this girl does not behave or call herself any names.

She just does not have a natural feminine ways. She walks like a boy. is that her fault? She does not clean her periods good? Is that her fault. BIG FAT YES.

My point is, there is a biological issue at play here. Sort of like a Corona Virus affect her normal cells which would have made her more girly than boyish

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Hi Cam..... :)
1585845233879.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are reer Minnesota the ghetto trash of reer America? Ii always felt reer Ohio came across classier

We are rich ghettos. They live in bad Cedar neighborhood but they drive Mercedes and bmws

I thought u got banned

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you need to get me in Minnesota and hook me up with one of these single mums until I get my green card

Sweety u know how to hop on Social media right? Go to facebook, type minnesota somalis and boom shukaansi one.

I think you can inspire her through bonding. Like going to the spa together get facials etc. Lol at first she might be like no thanks.
Ease her into it. Having a gentle & supportive nature helps tremendously. Good luck with this.

Lol I was kinda of a Tom boy growing up the outdoors was my friend. Haha but I definitely have a gentle side. And am protective of innocence people/animals/the environment.

Maybe past trauma could be factor for her unfortunately. Or a upbringing. I think every women has this beautiful gentle side. It’s really nice seeing it.

Trending