Tom boy girl problem....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is this somali tom boy girl i know, she does not know how to be a girl. I feel like i need to call her mom and slap her around. She walks like a boy. She is running after farahs who are not interested in her. She smells of period. I try to advice her on her hygiene but thinks i am a dumb girly girl. She only respects advice from 'fellow' men, as if she sees herself as a man. Is this a disaster?

She does not have that manipulations skills us girls have. She does not have cleaning at home genes or girl genes. She is after her baby daddy whom does not want her. They got married in high school. I think he is gay, but no proof.

Anyway, i need to help my cousin, but where do i start?

Tom boyz in da house......HELP!!! @SOULSEARCHING @Furioso

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This girl might become trans :kanyehmm:

I dont even think she likes women like in a lesbian way. She is totally clueless as to what her body is doing. Its a man trapped in a womans body. She puts no make up on. She wants to hang out with a guy, like a dude, and then lay there for him for sex? Am confused. Guys wants feminine energy. Right? I mean, its disgusting how she is unaware of herself

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with her. Every girl dont have to be girly girly and be manipulative. I truly believe there are good women out there who are not manipulative....call me naive, but I do

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thought you were talking about a young girl around 12, but she has a child? subxanaka yaa cadim.

She has a 5 year old boy. She gave the baby daddy a good strong son.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nothing wrong with her. Every girl dont have to be girly girly and be manipulative. I truly believe there are good women out there who are not manipulative....call me naive, but I do

Part of the feminine charm is manipulations. Tricks. Emotional gymnastics. She exhibits none of these characteristics. She is actually more sensible than her baby daddy. Usually man is the disciplinarian in a family. And the mother is the spoiler, Wait,,,We r somali

forget it, our hooyos are very strong mashalaaah

Part of the feminine charm is manipulations. Tricks. Emotional gymnastics. She exhibits none of these characteristics. She is actually more sensible than her baby daddy. Usually man is the disciplinarian in a family. And the mother is the spoiler, Wait,,,We r somali

forget it, our hooyos are very strong mashalaaah
I feel like you want to break them up. She sounds like a good woman and he sounds like a gentleman. May allah bless them

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel like you want to break them up. She sounds like a good woman and he sounds like a gentleman. May allah bless them

lol He divorced her long time ago. She told me she begged him many times to come together but he says i feel nothing. She has been investigating him, she says he is not dating any other girls. Just hanging out with a few farahs,

lol He divorced her long time ago. She told me she begged him many times to come together but he says i feel nothing. She has been investigating him, she says he is not dating any other girls. Just hanging out with a few farahs,

Meaning he is focus on his career and money. You took lack of women for him being gay. I see a celibate brother focus on his grind. May Allah bless him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Meaning he is focus on his career and money. You took lack of women for him being gay. I see a celibate brother focus on his grind. May Allah bless him

LOL How do u know he is focusing on his career? Which is true, that is the bogus narration he has been feeding her lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me i don't care if the baby daddy is gay or not. Thats not my business. My business is how can my cousin take care of herself? Hygiene. Femininity. Mannerism.

omg i need to open a lady etiquette school. Who wants to get into this business with me???

Bohol

VIP
Reminds me of this halimo back in the day that liked to play football with us boys and use to wear tracksuits like a chav.

LOL How do u know he is focusing on his career? Which is true, that is the bogus narration he has been feeding her lol
Why you calling him baby daddy? Is the child a bastard? Otherwise he can’t be the baby daddy. He is forever a father

Trending