Toliiyaaay hoognay oo ba'nayay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waar soo carara
@Duke of Harshaw @iNutEasily

HY is eating itself up right in front of us our shot at the presidency is burning, burning I say ! :jcoleno:

Suldaankan wuxu u qalma in rasaas lagu cabeeyo how much did the HA HJ alliance pay him to say this blasphemy :kendrickcry: Because it made my stomach turn, I'm ashamed to support cirro now and I don't want to look like a garac to my reer abti's by support ucid(Cidagele) :mjcry:

Bohol

VIP
Nobody knows this Suldaan we call them "koofiyaad bacle" aka calooshood uu shaqayste meaning they have no value. Bwt change the title name those words are used by women.

:chrisfreshhah:

It's crystal clear that the man is an calooshi's u shaqayste but he has the spot light right now unfortunately due to his and cumar caydiid's on going dispute

He literally did unimaginable damage with this one video. Cirro is fucked if TV'ga qaranka or hctv airs this live on air

Bohol

VIP
Cumar Caydiid is already released. WADANi's work is done. Qudhmiye made a big
mistake arresting Cumar Caydiid, now all Cidagale know their no 1 enemy is Kulmiye..

Now that he is released the dispute continues. Cumar caydiid wants the disputed land next to his still under construction theatre to be use as a parking lot while suldaankan claims the land next to theatre is his to be used for building his new home

Both men have been sold this land by dawlada hoose so why would either one leave it for the other to take and build on
:obamatell: Cirro can't win over Garxajis as a whole on this one. It's either suldaankan tolkiisa ah or it's the millionaire Cidagele businessman

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe this is why I say your people are similar to the Jews cause you share the same motto we will never forgive & we will never forgot.

Nigga please, stop talking to me. Your people are the ones protesting about xasuuq 24/7. I never seen isaaq protest about xasuuq only Darod in Minneapolis. Whether it is khaatumo cryin about somaliland abuse or Ogaden crying about xabashi rape or punanilanders cryin about HG karbash your people are always protesting

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga please, stop talking to me. Your people are the ones protesting about xasuuq 24/7. I never seen isaaq protest about xasuuq only Darod in Minneapolis. Whether it is khaatumo cryin about somaliland abuse or Ogaden crying about xabashi rape or punanilanders cryin about HG karbash your people are always protesting

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What is wrong with being similar to Jews? Jews contributed the most to this world. They dominate economics, politics and have vast scientific achievements.

Bani Ishaaq= good
Bani Ismail= not so good
Are you bani Isaac or bani hashim? Make your minds you turn coats :ftw9nwa:

Are you bani Isaac or bani hashim? Make your minds you turn coats :ftw9nwa:

Reer hashim :fittytousand:

That being said though Darood are lowest of the 3 main tribes.

The ranking is with reer sheikh Isahaaq at 1st place, The unorganised but very fortunate hawiye's in 2nd place with their foreign assistance and finally last & definitely least is Daar-ood in 3rd place.

Get used to being dominated by Hawiye, Isaaq and Xabashi's

waraabe

Your superior

The ranking is with reer sheikh Isahaaq at 1st place, The unorganised but very fortunate hawiye's in 2nd place with their foreign assistance and finally last & definitely least is Daar-ood in 3rd place.

Darod was nothing before siyaad and will be nothing after him

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Somaliida maxa ku maahmaahan nin faanay waa rii iis noogtay.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Darod was nothing before siyaad and will be nothing after him
Siyad barre died along time ago, don't you think you should move on? Don't you think it's time you remove that plane in hargaisa that is used to cause hatred between Somalis. At-least Jews don't blame all Germans for hitlers actions.

waraabe

Your superior
Siyad barre died along time ago, don't you think you should move on? Don't you think it's time you remove that plane in hargaisa that is used to cause hatred between Somalis. At-least Jews don't blame all Germans for hitlers actions.

The plane is a war memorial, when will darod stop crying and show some dignity. at least the Jews are actually successful, all you guys do is booty clap for kenyans, xabashi, protest in Minneapolis about ogadenia khaatumo abuse. Look at ghetto, forced to eat donkeys and hyenas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending