Told Him To Shake My Hand Like A Man.....Get Called Upstairs.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
At work yesterday, we had this 18 year old in his first day on his 4-year apprenticeship. As he was going around getting introduced to everyone at the firm, the boss sent him to me for an intro.

I extended my hand for a handshake, and then he nervously gives me the dead fish handshake (thats the weak handshake, where you touch only the fingers)

I then said "shake my hand like a man" and firmly grabbed the rest of his hand, and said "this is how a man shakes a hand" and laughed with two other masons, while he smiled awkwardly, parting his longhair.

When I was getting in this morning, the boss calls me upstairs, and the kid says I was being hurtful and made fun of him and so on. Boss was cool, told me to just be easy with the kid. Then i came back downstairs, and had a little chat with the sissy. Didn't apologise to him.

Shidh....I've got to train this kid until bloody May.

Kids nowadays....bunch of pansies.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
I just imagine you with that mohawk birds nest on your head gripping that boy's hand :dead:He probably didn't want to shake your hand properly because of the abomination that lies on your dome. He thought you was a nutcase

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I hate shaking hands. It's so unnecessary, backwards and nasty. He's probably ocd or a germaphobe.

Arma

VIP
Your boss only called you upstairs NOW? I’m guessing he hasn’t seen your posts on social media

Oh, he knows about my dealing online. He just says, make sure it doesn't come back to the firm.

I just imagine you with that mohawk birds nest on your head gripping that boy's hand :dead:He probably didn't want to shake your hand properly because of the abomination that lies on your dome. He thought you was a nutcase

I've shaved it off....after a couple of weeks of people staring at me head, i sadly shaved it. Back to being a baldy now.

Based

VIP
Oh, he knows about my dealing online. He just says, make sure it doesn't come back to the firm.

I've shaved it off....after a couple of weeks of people staring at me head, i sadly shaved it. Back to being a baldy now.
That is brilliant news
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Arma

VIP
I hate shaking hands. It's so unnecessary, backwards and nasty. He's probably ocd or a germaphobe.

Well, if he is ocd or a germaphobe, he picked the wrong industry to work in.....in construction, you get ridiculously dirty, no matter your level, from the lowly labourer to the senior site director.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Well, if he is ocd or a germaphobe, he picked the wrong industry to work in.....in construction, you get ridiculously dirty, no matter your level, from the lowly labourer to the senior site director.
Humans are dirtier and more risky than some concrete,mud and ruble.

Whatever his case may be you shouldn't have been an ass about it.:kanyeshrug:

Arma

VIP
Humans are dirtier and more risky than some concrete,mud and ruble.

Whatever his case may be you shouldn't have been an ass about it.:kanyeshrug:

Construction is a tough industry...with me, I'll turn him into a nin culus....trust me, men in construction are brutal in everything, from their everyday conversations to the banter to the way they work.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
At work yesterday, we had this 18 year old in his first day on his 4-year apprenticeship. As he was going around getting introduced to everyone at the firm, the boss sent him to me for an intro.

I extended my hand for a handshake, and then he nervously gives me the dead fish handshake (thats the weak handshake, where you touch only the fingers)

I then said "shake my hand like a man" and firmly grabbed the rest of his hand, and said "this is how a man shakes a hand" and laughed with two other masons, while he smiled awkwardly, parting his longhair.

When I was getting in this morning, the boss calls me upstairs, and the kid says I was being hurtful and made fun of him and so on. Boss was cool, told me to just be easy with the kid. Then i came back downstairs, and had a little chat with the sissy. Didn't apologise to him.

A man, in 2021? Dude, that is horrible, you need to adapt to the modern mentality

You'll get sacked for trying to get that little cùm-guzzling zoomer to man up, just behave around him as if he were a woman lol. The work place is going to be a minefield to nagivate when more zoomers come of age. They're already bullying their millennial bosses :lolbron:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Construction is a tough industry...with me, I'll turn him into a nin culus....trust me, men in construction are brutal in everything, from their everyday conversations to the banter to the way they work.
I can confirm I work construction if you cant take a joke or weak skinned you wont survive

Arma

VIP
Why would he go into construction if he can’t even handle light banter? :mjlol:

Gave him a good talk today. He's a good kid.

A man, in 2021? Dude, that is horrible, you need to adapt to the modern mentality

Alhamdulillah, I am not a kid in this day and age. Scary shit is happening.

You'll get sacked for trying to get that little cùm-guzzling zoomer to man up, just behave around him as if he were a woman lol. The work place is going to be a minefield to nagivate when more zoomers come of age. They're already bullying their millennial bosses :lolbron:

The day that a zoomer tries to bully me....I'll string myself from the nearest tree.

give the boy some spanking and tell him to behave

Bit wild.

That zoomer closet case would probably just call him "daddy" :lolbron:

Call me, *Abo Weyn*

The day that a zoomer tries to bully me....I'll string myself from the nearest tree.
They're too emotionally and physically fragile to bully people the normal way. They browbeat people for being "toxic" and report them to HR, my mate fucking HATES his zoomer jnrs at work lol

Gave him a good talk today. He's a good kid.

Alhamdulillah, I am not a kid in this day and age. Scary shit is happening.

Bit wild.

Call me, *Abo Weyn*
you need to show the boy who is the aabe

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I can't stop imagining the fishy cold fingers extension to @Arma .. since i live in an 18th century England aristocratic la la land this is how i envision @Arma and the white kid.

@Arma

1636108799780.png

this is the fishy cold finger apprentice

1636108886018.png

Trending