Tolaay! N Scandinavia hoyo SOmali thrown off the bus. N Finland a couple told 2 go back 2 Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lets count our blessings, we North Americans :salute:

I am happy to live in a country where I have as much right as the man who got here 600 years ago. I have a logical argument to defend when he says to me "go back to your country". I would easily tell him to go back to Europe. I have roots here too, my children are born here just like your descendants gave birth to you here. They got here once upon a time and I got here too. It is stolen land.

Now, what can you say to a Finnish person who tells you to go back to your country :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Look how this Islaan is thrown off the bus while a Somali stands around (looks like he even assisted in throwing her off)

Last edited:
In the UK I can tell racist Brits that the reason i'm here is because they invaded and colonised my country and i'm here to get revenge :ufdup:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
:westbrookwtf: This video reeks of illogical thinking.

But, that hooyo looked like she was going to beat them up. If only the police officers came later and her husband was behind her, those nationalist people would be on the ground crying for mercy.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Europeans are degenerates, would love to test and RPG on them

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I am happy to live in a country where I have as much right as the man who got here 600 years ago. I have a logical argument to defend when he says to me "go back to your country". I would easily tell him to go back to Europe. I have roots here too, my children are born here just like your descendants gave birth to you here. They got here once upon a time and I got here too. It is stolen land.

Now, what can you say to a Finnish person who tells you to go back to your country :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

We are also not citizens either :bell:

My nigga started reciting his resume to the askari lloooool

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
That video was legendary kkkkkk.

These people have a movement called "finland first".

Look at that video, the faarax is speaking english/finnish and is bootyclapping for them.

I'm not sure about how a qaxooti gets processed but do they choose what country they want to go to? Leave these Scandinavian countries, come to the UK or go home.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I'm not sure about how a qaxooti gets processed but do they choose what country they want to go to? Leave these Scandinavian countries, come to the UK or go home.
Its not that bad, really. Just avoid crazy ppl kkkkk.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Congratulations! You probably are in someone's w-a-t-c-h-l-i-s-t right now.:snoop:

upload_2017-5-29_23-5-17.png

f*ck em i want them to probe me

black

live and let die.
That video was legendary kkkkkk.

These people have a movement called "finland first".

Look at that video, the faarax is speaking english/finnish and is bootyclapping for them.

Finland first, ain't that the party lead by black Hitler

:dead:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Lets count our blessings, we North Americans :salute:

Look how this Islaan is thrown off the bus while a Somali stands around (looks like he even assisted in throwing her off)

Wallahi if i was there on that bus i would kill that khanis bastardo, i would gladly do my time in prison

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My nigga started reciting his resume to the askari lloooool

Looooooooooool he really did! "I'm a pod citizen, I have been involved with the community as a leader. I've been a city councilor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending