Tokyo Olympics : Team Somalia Official thread

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
BBC says that Somalia will have two reps:

We have a runner that will take part in either 800/1500, His name is Cali Iidow Xasan, trained with Ethiopians, His record is 1.51 in the training (world record 1.40)..yaww he would probably finish faster in the real thing, promising wallahi.

He has been unveiled Today by BBC Somali ( Go to 23.40 for interview)

And ofcourse, Ramla Ali, Boxer

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
We are due for a good olympics ffs. Let’s hope we collect the most 🥈 🥉 like we did the last time we had a decent tournament. I will religiously watch every race or game we’re involved in and post non-stop about it

The other country I’m rooting for is the home country of the old white woman that owns Canada and who everyone is a subject of 🇬🇧

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
We are due for a good olympics ffs. Let’s hope we collect the most 🥈 🥉 like we did the last time we had a decent tournament. I will religiously watch every race or game we’re involved in and post non-stop about it

The other country I’m rooting for is the home country of the old white woman that owns Canada and who everyone is a subject of 🇬🇧
I’m rooting for both athletes, I’ll watch ever match/race religiously as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

digaagjecel

I’m talking about Canada you miskeen ooga booga monger. But obviously I’m pulling for ramla regardless of her results
I was gonna talk shit about Canada’s basketball team but I realized we lost to Nigeria and Australia. It’s a tough time for us right now.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I was gonna talk shit about Canada’s basketball team but I realized we lost to Nigeria and Australia. It’s a tough time for us right now.
We didn’t have any bigs on our team. That’s why. Tomasz Satoransky hit a game winner on us 🤦‍♂️. On paper we have the second best squad and with the way we pump out talent we’ll be number one at some point

digaagjecel

We didn’t have any bigs on our team. That’s why. Tomasz Satoransky hit a game winner on us 🤦‍♂️. On paper we have the second best squad and with the way we pump out talent we’ll be number one at some point
MMMerica will always be number 1, since the day Lincoln freed those slaves basketball has been the countries pride
:salute:

E6_YJJtXMAIUNkA.jpg

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Match today @ 2.12 Somalia time, 12.12 UK time, so in few hours, I saw Astaan made a poster on FB, maybe they wil stream it.

Trending

Latest posts