Todays episode of Gedo Reacts

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
says the nigga that wanted to join madoobes admin.:hahaidiot:

I've already said a year ago that blackie is holding back progress in Jubbaland. i'm just sick of waiting for him to be done with term. to sum up mine problems with him: he's a regional warlord pretending to be a regional president and i just want legit regional president.
People think they want Gaandhi but dont know we need Madoobe.

If we had what was a normal politician JL would end up like the mess Hirshabelle and the unfortunate loss of Waare. Dont expect massive developments till the borders are secured Seeraar whos likely up next wont be any different from Madoobe except that he will push hard for Middle Jubba.

If we had what was a normal politician JL would end up like the mess Hirshabelle and the unfortunate loss of Waare. Dont expect massive developments till the borders are secured Seeraar whos likely up next wont be any different from Madoobe except that he will push hard for Middle Jubba.

It would take 10 more years till we can move on with a visionary leader. For now we need a hardcore veteran that knows how to fight in the jungles and play the deck of cards right.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

i can't wait for people to hype up Madoobe 2.0 because he's from different OG sub.:francis:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Gedo situation
1621740502216.gif

Darwish wasiir ka arimaha Gudaha ma Kumadaa 😀
Waa wa wareeraan.
Markii hore ayaa la rabey iney ka doo daan casimada😀
You act like Jubbaland was a federal state created by somali clans sitting and talking. Definitely not a forced TPLF/Kenya created state. If there was any negotiations there wouldn't be any problems in Jubbaland today.

You act like Jubbaland was a federal state created by somali clans sitting and talking. Definitely not a forced TPLF/Kenya created state. If there was any negotiations there wouldn't be any problems in Jubbaland today.
Don't waste your time with these Kabo lax or Kabo tola midgans. They dream about mentioning the word Marehan. Marehan is known all over Horn of Africa Sudan, and Eritrea, and Ethiopia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You wrong if there is no problem cause its depend on clan point of view.

Dhulbahante as example they were part of PL creation, today some of them with Jeegaan.

Last edited:

Trending