Todays episode of Gedo Reacts

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

It went from were taking Kismayo in a week to “We dont have the capitol nor the Presidency thats not fair”.

I just learned these people think the Sayid has 50 days left lool it just keeps getting better. @SPMLegend @Sheikh Kulkuli @tyrannicalmanager @Abaq
E25EB386-AC70-4FC2-A156-E910EF45EB6F.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
50 days remaining until August when Madoobe 2 yr transitional period is over. Or did you Forget Farmaajo recognized Madoobe only for 2 not 4 years

50 days remaining until August when Madoobe 2 yr transitional period is over. Or did you Forget Farmaajo recognized Madoobe only for 2 not 4 years

Low IQ buun. Are you now saying that president Ahmed Madoobe is not the president of Somalia when Farmajoo recognised him three years ago. You clown thanks for the laugh.

I enslaved you in Galmudug because you are low IQ naked buun. You just go round and round. What happened to getting your land back in Saaxo, Galinsoor and Bandiraadley.

Last edited:
Not for certain but I think it's inevitable that Gedo will in practice or even officially be split off from the rest of Jubaland

TekNiKo

VIP
Gedo "squatters" how the eff are they squatters when they own and dominate Gedo?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Did someone hack this guys account :damn:
says the nigga that wanted to join madoobes admin.:hahaidiot:

I've already said a year ago that blackie is holding back progress in Jubbaland. i'm just sick of waiting for him to be done with term. to sum up mine problems with him: he's a regional warlord pretending to be a regional president and i just want legit regional president.

TekNiKo

VIP
says the nigga that wanted to join madoobes admin.:hahaidiot:

I've already said a year ago that blackie is holding back progress in Jubbaland. i'm just sick of waiting for him to be done with term. to sum up mine problems with him: he's a regional warlord pretending to be a regional president and i just want legit regional president.

Bro I supported him until I realized his relatives are squatting on my close relatives land in Aargada Now its personal!