Today was a close call

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I don't even know what to say, you've survived a lot. hopefully all your pain eases wll and you remain protected inshallah. Wish you all the best.

Mate you should just leave that country. I was working in a quarantine hotel not too long ago and the amount of South Africans that were emigrating to the UK was ridiculous. I would ask them why and they would all give me the same answers. Every single one of them was complaining about the crime and corruption.

The funniest thing is they were all cadaan South Africans who by your description still seem to control things. I met this one elderly couple who outright denied being south African with a thick South African accent. They are leaving in droves you should get out as well. I can only imagine things getting worse out there.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somalis who live in South Africa should leave whilst they can. The gaals will kill you.
Mate you should just leave that country. I was working in a quarantine hotel not too long ago and the amount of South Africans that were emigrating to the UK was ridiculous. I would ask them why and they would all give me the same answers. Every single one of them was complaining about the crime and corruption.

The funniest thing is they were all cadaan South Africans who by your description still seem to control things. I met this one elderly couple who outright denied being south African with a thick South African accent. They are leaving in droves you should get out as well. I can only imagine things getting worse out there.
Leave these animals country. Please this is getting silly now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts