Today the Damul Jadiid government did something commendable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Many people on the forum try to make this wise political & diplomatic move made by the HSM into an Arab related thing. As I see it , it was very well commendable move. I will tell you why

For starters Iran is one of the major illegal exploiters of our fishing waters.

Two illegal Iran Fishing Vessels Seized in Somalia

Remember the imperialist game developed by the Iranian military about invading Somalia.
Iranian Army unveils "Battle in Gulf of Aden" video game

Lets not forget their huge policy of spreading shi'ism in our country

Which would create huge religious sectarian split, we have enough division as it is and a section Shia population in our country wouldn't do us any good.
It would be foolish to allow Iran more influence in the region and end up like Yemen. As a Sunni Muslim state why would they allow Iran to meddle in our business like that.

Clearly a Islamic country that does not respect the sovereignty of other muslim nations, meddling in our internal affairs trying to destabilize security and unity In Somalia , can piss off!!!

Meanwhile i applaud the Somali government for this action of severing ties with Iran and kicking the shia filth out of the country.:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: Keeping relations with Iran will do us any good, so its a win!!

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Geeljire a lot of people here would like us to cut off ties with the gulf arabs even though it would threaten our economy.

Iran has been disrespecting somalia and somali officials for a while. But people are obsessed with the Wahhabi boogeyman.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

Many people on the forum try to make this wise political & diplomatic move made by the HSM into an Arab related thing. As I see it , it was very well commendable move. I will tell you why

For starters Iran is one of the major illegal exploiters of our fishing waters.

Two illegal Iran Fishing Vessels Seized in Somalia

Remember the imperialist game developed by the Iranian military about invading Somalia.
Iranian Army unveils "Battle in Gulf of Aden" video game

Lets not forget their huge policy of spreading shi'ism in our country

Which would create huge religious sectarian split, we have enough division as it is and a section Shia population in our country wouldn't do us any good.
It would be foolish to allow Iran more influence in the region and end up like Yemen. As a Sunni Muslim state why would they allow Iran to meddle in our business like that.

Clearly a Islamic country that does not respect the sovereignty of other muslim nations, meddling in our internal affairs trying to destabilize security and unity In Somalia , can piss off!!!

Meanwhile i applaud the Somali government for this action of severing ties with Iran and kicking the shia filth out of the country.:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: Keeping relations with Iran will do us any good, so its a win!!
Somalia ain't on the Gulf of Aden tho? Try again you irrelevant fucks

Geeljire a lot of people here would like us to cut off ties with the gulf arabs even though it would threaten our economy.

Iran has been disrespecting somalia and somali officials for a while. But people are obsessed with the Wahhabi boogeyman.

Yeah this is what I don't understand, they let hatred blind them. I for one do not like arabs either but I wouldn't let a dislike put the needs of my people in jeopardy and handicap the economic life line of the state . 90% Somalia's economy relies heavily on livestock exported to Arabia and other related exports. So we are stuck with the Gulf Arabs so long as livestock export remains such a major part of our economy. Which is why developing our oil and natural gas resources should be our top priority. Once we can start exporting oil, we won't be dependent on the Gulf Arabs and they know it, which is why they've spent decades undermining our stability and resource exploration.

Once Somalia starts utilizing and developing alternative resources in the future, we should slowly have less relations (not cut ties) to arab gulf states consequently their influence in the region shall digress.

Last edited:
S

SOMACOON

This is stupid. Saudi Arabia has long been meddling in our affairs, yet Somalis and Somalia would rather continue allying with the Arabs.
I respect this move on behalf of the federal government, but if they wish to be trusted they must erase hypocrisy from within.
You can't send one investor for meddling with your affairs, and keep the BIG dog around. It just doesn't make sense.
Somalia must cut ties with Saudi Arabia, we don't have to cut ties with all of Arabia, but we must understand whos trustworthy and who's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts