Today is National coming out day, we should support the brothers on this site

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I know I don’t have a for you to suck but listen for once

The closet is see through, just come out and love yourself. You won’t be cursed unless you engage in dubious acts.

I hope 75% of the men on this board feel comfortable enough to be free, please let go of the women you’re holding hostage and hold hands with your fellow man.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world

The closet is see through, just come out and love yourself. You won’t be cursed unless you engage in dubious acts.

I hope 75% of the men on this board feel comfortable enough to be free, please let go of the women you’re holding hostage and hold hands with your fellow man.

Stay mad……

:lolbron::lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What about our lesbians sisters?

1666704099043.png

Thanks for the support. Even though I am not gay I have a secret I have been keeping from everyone. :snoop:

I have gone to hospital to have it checked but there is nothing they can do about it. Strangers think I am physically impaired. I can no longer even face people confidently. :friendhug:

It's not a secret since it is visible but I have a really MASSIVE . I mean it's huge. It even affects the way I walk. I can't stand straight.

Thanks for giving me a platform to let out my issues.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Thanks for the support. Even though I am not gay I have a secret I have been keeping from everyone. :snoop:

I have gone to hospital to have it checked but there is nothing they can do about it. Strangers think I am physically impaired. I can no longer even face people confidently. :friendhug:

It's not a secret since it is visible but I have a really MASSIVE . I mean it's huge. It even affects the way I walk. I can't stand straight.

Thanks for giving me a platform to let out my issues.
I won’t know unless it’s confirmed by a third party. Let @K-M-O check it out for you. Then he can come back to me and report on his findings.
Cape Canaveral Vintage GIF

Trending