Today I was called an Adeer Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
For openly advocating for cadaan student union groups on campus (I was partly trolling). The hilarious part was cadaans were the ones coming down the hardest on me :dead:

They were telling me since they're privileged they don't deserve it like minorities do. The irony :hemad:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What's ironic about it?

Cadaan need cadaan student union groups as much as Turkish students at Istanbul University need a Turkish student union group.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

What's ironic about it?

Cadaan need cadaan student union groups as much as Turkish students at Istanbul University need a Turkish student union group.
bruuh, niggas love overusing the word "irony" even if it doesn't fit in the situation. smhtbh

What's ironic about it?

The irony was they were accusing me of self hating when they were doing the same thing. I think the whole oppression Olympics thing has gotten young cadaans to denigrate themselves a little

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The irony was they were accusing me of self hating when they were doing the same thing. I think the whole oppression Olympics thing has gotten young cadaans to denigrate themselves a little

Good, nigga

:westbrookwtf:

If the cadaans want to create their own groups/organizations that advocate for their interests, then who are we to stop them? Let's not be hypocritical here

Q

Queen Carawelo

I support cadaan movement,

Cadaanlivesmatter. Cadaans do it better.

:lolbron:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Cadaan organizations in cadaanlaand is like isaaq organizations in Somaliland or hawiye organizations in xamar, makes no sense since its they country da fuq.

Minorities need special interest groups since they ain't got shit to begin wit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending