Today I achieved one of my lifetime goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you OP.
Black men running after women instead of creating anything substantial.

The obsession with getting women instead of a paycheck is why asian guys are leading in earnings while hispanic/black men aren't.

Fix your priorities, lol.
I get what you're trying to say but those things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. Also asian men isn't a good example because their dating life is misery, they have to fight to be taken seriously by their own women.

But really anyone who focuses on one thing isn't going to be happy in the long term.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury

On their next thread, on an unprecedented level of being holier than thou, they will be passionately and forcefully debating why a Muslim woman should and must wear hijab. The hypocrisy of these blokes had no bounds.
I know theres many hypocrits One of the weirdest Ive seen was at a pizza joint I was eating in stumbles a group of Somalis could tell they was drunk by their movements and slurred speech

They ask the Guy working behind the counter if the chicken is halal

:gucciwhat:

I just fucked a latina l and it was one of my life goals accomplished. I live in the UK and there ain't many Latinas but I meet this one in my seminar and we went back to her yard and smoked a fat spliff and after that we fucked for ages Akhi the sex was:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:.

Bruv this legit might be one of the best days of my life. I am going to keep her as an concubine and am in the process of lining up some bad Sudanese chick, I always wanted to f*ck an habesha chick but they ain't any in the UK. So Sudanese is the next best thing:rejoice:.
I Fucking Love London:lawd:

You should smash a PAHG next.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
is shes the stereotypical latina with a nice body, drama, bad and daddy issues tho:hmm:
Nah she is miskeen and I don't know shit about her dad so I don't if she has but didn't seem like it though, but yeah she has banging body like a model. She is 5'9 5'10 ish but Hella pretty.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Black men running after women instead of creating anything substantial.

The obsession with getting women instead of a paycheck is why asian guys are leading in earnings while hispanic/black men aren't.

Fix your priorities, lol.
Am doing good in life. I go to a good uni, got a good spot. Got a little nice job with good money coming in. I help out my mum and sisters. I ain't no coon like other yeah. I don't live my life by fucking es I have plans and goals that I will inshallah amount to.

Calm the f*ck down you sound like a insecure black woman.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's easy to get the box but do yourself a favour skip the pillow talk just don't fall in love kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.