Today’s scumbag of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m moving to Africa and hiring 3 nannies. :francis:

I can’t imagine being sleep deprived, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the other kids. No thanks. Thank God for Nairobi... :rejoice:
My aunts back in Zambia, are living their life. Nannies looking after their kids and maids cleaning their homes. Their husbands paid them to stay at home and not to work.They’re glowing and looking healthy. MashaAllah.

VixR

Veritas
Very true a lot of Somali women have this superwoman complex and it leads them to an early grave. He probably glorified this degrading process to her “you got this momma” and the poor woman fell for it. It makes it even more sicker that he knows she doesn’t get breaks and doesn’t think to himself ‘I should step in’. Honestly, how hard is it to clean when a 7 year old can do it? I don’t buy the whole ‘you’re better at it than I am’ routine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He was trying to praise her, but the post revealed his own ineptitude in the process, though I think she did it to herself. Knowing the way some women screw themselves, she’s probably also paying 50% of the bills.

It’s part of why divorce rates are high. Women have moved in on the bills, but most men have not moved on helping out around the house. So you get haggard “superwomen” who’re doing everything under the sun, including paying 50% or more, meanwhile the guy is putting in much less money without any additional cost in labor or any sort of usefulness to him, unless you’re “lucky”.

Conjecture. You don't know what their relationship is like. The overwhelming number of relationships are not equally split on labour and bills. Women, working or otherwise tend to contribute more to the household. Even more so if there are children involved. Likewise, men contribute more financially on average. This doesn't work for every couple, nor is it true for every couple. And that's fine. That does not mean women are somehow getting screwed.

Tukraq

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Work is for lower people even in real life, nobody wants to be in the Mexicans predicament of working “hard” AKA dumb, everyone else’s strives to work less an easier, in fact don’t work at all let the money work for you, work is overrated and will be replaced by robots soon(was originally replaced by slavery before the emancipation), it’s never been actually respectable, what is though is ownership and control of the means, not actually working it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending