Today’s Parliamentary Session cancelled - Banadir Police Confirms

Just like your typical dameer adeereyaasha sheikh Shariif you folks are full of donkey shit iyo qeeylo, waryaa stop being women, depending on HG xaniinyo won't get you anywhere.

Forgodsake do something instead of the empty qeeylo threats, "thuma walahi" kulaha like women.:heh:

Its a mj dude lmao he is not abgaal. Ask @Jungle to verify him.

Just like your typical dameer adeereyaasha sheikh Shariif you folks are full of donkey shit iyo qeeylo, waryaa stop being women, depending on HG xaniinyo won't get you anywhere.

Forgodsake do something instead of the empty qeeylo threats, "thuma walahi" kulaha like women.:heh:

P,s. Kulaha worthy of praise, nigga an praise from an dameer is a low standard one can attain.
Total low iq wasteman, I told you to wait before you start getting gassed - the question now is what did you actually accomplish - f*ck all.

1 exslave pulled childish stunt that amounted to absolutely NOTHING, and yet you still wanted to brag but somehow you just had get abgaal involved in your pathetic shanigans.

This nigga is an b!tch, kulaha where was HG :pachah1:

He wants our d1ck so bad it seems, he and his women folk can't do sh1t without us HG kkk.
This new tactics of boon mx claim other people qabil and start accusing others of being sheegato looool.

Well done kees70 you pulled of decent job of this sheegato role, but i can say wallahi your not Hg along with that metallic retard.

Word of advice don't deep throat boon mx balls next time, if you gonna pull off a consistent hg sheegato role.

Total low iq wasteman, I told you to wait before you start getting gassed - the question now is what did you actually accomplish - f*ck all.

1 exslave pulled childish stunt that amounted to absolutely NOTHING, and yet you still wanted to brag but somehow you just had get abgaal involved in your pathetic shanigans.

Adiga get one thing through your focking thick head, stop depending on HG d1ck to do something.

I mean at this point you begging for us to do something is quiete frankly focking embarrassing, why don't your cowardly adeereyaasha do something for once instead of sending empty threads to Farmaajo.

Subhana'Allah at this point waa focking sad that HG lost two officers (Indhacadde iyo Saadiq John) for Hawiye shenanigans when the others like Madasha are in the hotel relaxing sipping tea and sending empty threads like "thuma walahi" SMFH!

Adiga get one thing through your focking thick head, stop depending on HG d1ck to do something.

I mean at this point you begging for us to do something is quiete frankly focking embarrassing, why don't your cowardly adeereyaasha do something for once instead of sending empty threads to Farmaajo.

Subhana'Allah at this point waa focking sad that HG lost two officers (Indhacadde iyo Saadiq John) for Hawiye shenanigans when the others like Madasha are in the hotel relaxing sipping tea and sending empty threads like "thuma walahi" SMFH!
I saw begging and stopped there - didn't bother with the rest.

At what point did we ask the slave saadiq to do anything?

indhacadde is either incompetent or just another boon mx slave, he acted on his own to pull that lil lame stunt he did, the rest of the opposition clearly wasn't aware of it, they where simply preparing for their protest when SNA attacked their hotel, its reasonable to think he is puppet who helped orchestrate the fake showdown that almost got the opposition killed.

Either ways he is incompetent or a puppet - On both occasions it was an embarrassing flop that no 1 asked for.

moving forward claim your own qabil with your chest, I will not address you as if your fellow hag.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This new tactics of boon mx claim other people qabil and start accusing others of being sheegato looool.

Well done kees70 you pulled of decent job of this sheegato role, but i can say wallahi your not Hg along with that metallic retard.

Word of advice don't deep throat boon mx balls next time, if you gonna pull off a consistent hg sheegato role.
You need to conceal your cuqdad and jealousy of PM Rooble I get that, but chill out with the attack on us, who attacked you nobody, stupid dameer.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Those MX boon has no identity to start with, They feel shame to use their own clan.
be careful you will see MX Sheegto using MJ ama Leelkase account :pachah1: .

Dunno what to think about this. On the one hand, Farmaajo has proven to be a dangerous Ethiopian puppet, and I fear where Somalia will be in the future, and if we'll have any real sovereignty left. On the other hand, anymore bloodshed will keep us in this crappy position. It sucks that someone competent didn't take the reigns, but it is what it is I guess. Can't really say I support any side in this, I'll just watch how things unfold InshaAllah

That said, the hg and abgaal infighting here is embarrassing. While I won't go on to say some of these hg are sheegato, they are shady to say the least. This is coming from a non mudulood hiraab.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Dunno what to think about this. On the one hand, Farmaajo has proven to be a dangerous Ethiopian puppet, and I fear where Somalia will be in the future, and if we'll have any real sovereignty left. On the other hand, anymore bloodshed will keep us in this crappy position. It sucks that someone competent didn't take the reigns, but it is what it is I guess. Can't really say I support any side in this, I'll just watch how things unfold InshaAllah

That said, the hg and abgaal infighting here is embarrassing. While I won't go on to say some of these hg are sheegato, they are shady to say the least. This is coming from a non mudulood hiraab.
Sxb these guys are wrongfully claiming that i’m not hg but if your a xaaji sulayman hg verify me.

Trending