To those who want Somalia to be a theocracy and live in the west. This is how y'all sound. KKKK

Ur a zoo mali nationalist mate don’t care what u think plus my uncle was defo Arab brudda
giphy.gif

Some idiots here think I support this Murtad lol but I'm just showing the stupidity of Haqiqitjou and that he can't represent Islam. I don't get how we rally behind a man who calls for slavery lol.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We need democracy. There’s no chance Somalis except another clan ruling over them. And there’s no chance a ruler doesn’t have biases.So consensus politics is the only way we can create a state.

Personally don’t care about democracy vs technocratic autocracy like China/Vietnam/Singapore debate vs theocratic like Saudi/Iran.

Somalia however was destroyed by an authoritarian we can’t risk that again.

We need democracy. There’s no chance Somalis except another clan ruling over them. And there’s no chance a ruler doesn’t have biases.So consensus politics is the only way we can create a state.

Personally don’t care about democracy vs technocratic autocracy like China/Vietnam/Singapore debate vs theocratic like Saudi/Iran.

Somalia however was destroyed by an authoritarian we can’t risk that again.

We should adopt UAE style collegial federalism @Periplus

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You and Al Shabab both are anti democracy. You want sharia and theocracy. How can you disagree with terrorists if the have the same objective as you 🤣🤣🤣
Shabaab isn't wrong for aplying the Sharia, there wrong for making the blood of Muslims cheap and killing innocent non muslims that have nothing to with the occupation of Somalia.
Some idiots here think I support this Murtad lol but I'm just showing the stupidity of Haqiqitjou and that he can't represent Islam. I don't get how we rally behind a man who calls for slavery lol.
Apuss admits slavery is historically justified.

Trending