To the somali woman

Imagine we have just as a microcosm herre ladies the like of desert flower with her sweetness,sophisticated with her unwavering standards(please darling lower them a bit for only us farahs challenged but sweet that we are), basra with her sophisticated, confused,colourful eccentric but deeply sweet personality( the only one who shares with us our peculiarly male dysfunctios, you see she is somehow a cemenya she carries both personalities male and female), soulsearching who definetly has got something in her closet, XZ my inadheer whon i have great love for dont blame me on my bias, fiesty shoot from the hip kinda person with great diiig bey ladhahay gabada ang i can go on and on and on

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Imagine we have just as a microcosm herre ladies the like of desert flower with her sweetness,sophisticated with her unwavering standards(please darling lower them a bit for only us farahs challenged but sweet that we are), basra with her sophisticated, confused,colourful eccentric but deeply sweet personality( the only one who shares with us our peculiarly male dysfunctios, you see she is somehow a cemenya she carries both personalities male and female), soulsearching who definetly has got something in her closet, XZ my inadheer whon i have great love for dont blame me on my bias, fiesty shoot from the hip kinda person with great diiig bey ladhahay gabada ang i can go on and on and on
Yoooo, you embarrassing your self, but let me know if this works :lolbron:

Yoooo, you embarrassing your self, but let me know if this works :lolbron:
I feel you bro dont be afraid to reach out, bro i know our ladies, their just like you all bravado
and fiesty on the outside but softies and mellow on the inside, they are just waiting for you to say beleeeese huuno

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
I feel you bro dont be afraid to reach out, bro i know our ladies, their just like you all bravado
and fiesty on the outside but softies and mellow on the inside, they are just waiting for you to say beleeeese huuno
Ayo paaause, whaaaat? :williamswtf:

This is some grade A bs

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Your first comment was acceptable but this?! Hell No!.

"soulsearching who definetly has got something in her closet" This is creepy:williamswtf:

"XZ my inadheer whon i have great love" How in the blue moon can you LOVE a person without knowing them?!

:mindblown:

Your first comment was acceptable but this?! Hell No!.

"soulsearching who definetly has got something in her closet" This is creepy:williamswtf:

"XZ my inadheer whon i have great love" How in the blue moon can you LOVE a person without knowing them?!

:mindblown:
What do you expect from a simp

Trending