To the somali woman

I know of men who love you but dont know you worth, who cherish you but dont know your strength, who adore you but dont know your depth
who desire you but dont know your taste, who respect you but cant carry your weight , who aspire for you but cant rise to your heights, who are proud of you
but dont know of your sacrifices, who simply need you but dont know how to extend their hands. On behalf of all these men i extend our sincere apologies
and promise to exert all our efforts into becoming better men who will be deserving of a great women that the creator has bleesed us with.
WE LOVE YOU but also ask you to believe in your God you have good men who a just going through a tough time and we will never excange you for any other.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Women see weakness and attack. You apologizing shows maturity but women will mistake that for weakness watch them walk into this thread and come for your neck :snoop:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Not true.
It is true. Insecurity is a big turn off for women and apologizing shows that you're wrong and insecure about the decision you made or what you said etc.

It's even said one of the biggest traits of a simp/beta/1ncel whatever y'all wanna call em is that they apologize too much. They subconsciously are trying to apologize for their shortcomings.

You might feel like thats not true but you seem like one of those rare types that are into dominating a man.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
It is true. Insecurity is a big turn off for women and apologizing shows that you're wrong and insecure about the decision you made or what you said etc.

It's even said one of the biggest traits of a simp/beta/1ncel whatever y'all wanna call em is that they apologize too much. They subconsciously are trying to apologize for their shortcomings.

You might feel like thats not true but you seem like one of those rare types that are into dominating a man.
:patrice:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I appreciate men that are strong enough to speak their mind without fear of being called a simp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know of men who love you but dont know you worth, who cherish you but dont know your strength, who adore you but dont know your depth
who desire you but dont know your taste, who respect you but cant carry your weight , who aspire for you but cant rise to your heights, who are proud of you
but dont know of your sacrifices, who simply need you but dont know how to extend their hands. On behalf of all these men i extend our sincere apologies
and promise to exert all our efforts into becoming better men who will be deserving of a great women that the creator has bleesed us with.
WE LOVE YOU but also ask you to believe in your God you have good men who a just going through a tough time and we will never excange you for any other.
mark-zuckerberg-with-a-gun-delete-this.jpg

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
I appreciate men that are strong enough to speak their mind without fear of being called a simp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:idontlike:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
rule nr 1 information is power keep it to ur self or else people will use it against u don't give ur gun away to people they will use it against regardless of how well or long u have known them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Great Wisdom
1598234896455.png

Ladies dont worry about the negative responses here, like i said its just the dysfunctional mind
that is a result of what we your men have been subjected to by the great transformation that we have had to undergo due to the great uprootal and displacement that our generation has experienced because of the conflict back home, we just dont know how to say we love you,
we simply think that one way to stay tough is to deny or supress all feelings or emotions that are associated with affection. Its sadly the abscence of strong father figures who would have taught us to carry confidence with affection. I end with simply reitrerating that they all love you albeit coyly dont embrace their inyoo's instead reach out as mothers would to a wayward, struggling but sweet kid

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Ladies dont worry about the negative responses here, like i said its just the dysfunctional mind
that is a result of what we your men have been subjected to by the great transformation that we have had to undergo due to the great uprootal and displacement that our generation has experienced because of the conflict back home, we just dont know how to say we love you,
we simply think that one way to stay tough is to deny or supress all feelings or emotions that are associated with affection. Its sadly the abscence of strong father figures who would have taught us to carry confidence with affection. I end with simply reitrerating that they all love you albeit coyly dont embrace their inyoo's instead reach out as mothers would to a wayward, struggling but sweet kid
I hope she sees this for your sake man :meleshame:

Trending

Latest posts