To the American Somalis:

I have a question for you.

In American, are African and Caribbean people mixed into the “African American” sphere in America, are does America differentiate?
Basically, do people see people as Nigerian or Jamaican or Somali or is everyone just black

Psychologist

Changemaker

In American, are African and Caribbean people mixed into the “African American” sphere in America, are does America differentiate?
Basically, do people see people as Nigerian or Jamaican or Somali or is everyone just black
Yes, I myself got invited to African Americans Events. Everyone Black i think

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Everyone sees us as black, at least that's the case with the cadaans and non-black ethnicities.
nigerians, somalis, sudanis, kenyans, jamaicans, biracials (even if they can pass for white) = black.

I don't get why some people have problem with that, black is beautiful :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Whites see ALL Afro-ethnics as BLACKS

Afro-ethnics see others afro-ethnics as Blacks according to their origins.

Depends on phenotype

The average Somali/bantu is considered black, but I've seen a lot of benadiri's and other arab looking Somali's seen as north african.

The Puerto Rican flag even has the Somali flag inside it
images (1).jpeg

I applied and got many scholarships for African Americans …
Sweet GIF

as far as race goes America see us all as black.

The thing is African Americans are really mixed with white so the lightest skinned black person with freckles red hair and green eyes is still black in America

Somali have no chance being white

The thing is African Americans are really mixed with white so the lightest skinned black person with freckles red hair and green eyes is still black in America

Somali have no chance being white
Who would ever think Somalis have a change at being “white”

I’m not understanding your last sentence.

GemState

36/21
VIP
America has such a fucked up racial caste system, this is considered Black.
1635304227374.png

In Europe most just go by Ethnicity, much more sensible imo

Trending

Latest posts