To show how far the abyss the shithole we call our homeland has fallen that a region is celebrating its creation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somebody is bitter they weren’t invited to the PL party.

His bitter because he can't believe another clan is moving forward after the civil war while his ass is sitting there waving the somali flag booli qaran style and stuck in a mindset 30 years ago and his got no home to be proud of and hides under the unity card cuz he doesn't want others to see the huge differences in clan productivity. He starts to see he has nothing to call home, malin walbo wa marti meel kale

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin I am not going to subsidize your ass under this unity card that your preaching because that's what u want, to hide that your clan is failure while holding the somali flag and singing somalinimo songs because you need us, we don't need you. Gacan adag ayaan kugu dhigi laha as I put u thru a tour of your home region and say halkasi ka soo bilow somalinimada

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I will never celebrate Galmudug only the blue flag represents me. Bury me in that flag draped over my body.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will never celebrate Galmudug only the blue flag represents me. Bury me in that flag draped over my body.

Yeah u hide behind the somali flag as u know your clan is unproductive and can't self sustain itself, u want productive clans to subsidize your clan failures. U r typical booli qaran isma dhisi kartid, u need majerten and other somalis to help u. Stop hanging of other ppl nuts

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@Grigori Rasputin I am not going to subsidize your ass under this unity card that your preaching because that's what u want, to hide that your clan is failure while holding the somali flag and singing somalinimo songs because you need us, we don't need you. Gacan adag ayaan kugu dhigi laha as I put u thru a tour of your home region and say halkasi ka soo bilow somalinimada
:russ:
Dr Osman be like
Screenshot_20200801-222634.png

:whoa: go ez on the paparazzi legend Doc

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
But the divide and conquer tactics of the colonizers are still apparent to this day in Somalia as these separate states celebrate their countries which is closer to celebrating their clans honestly. You can also see this in play with MP seats being based off clans, and ever regional state governor being called president.
You called a spade a spade. All these midget celebrations are clan politics. This includes Somaliland too.

It is very strange, cause no one in the united states celebrates their individual states, there’s a bigger sense of nationalism and "all states are Americans".

But the divide and conquer tactics of the colonizers are still apparent to this day in Somalia as these separate states celebrate their countries which is closer to celebrating their clans honestly. You can also see this in play with MP seats being based off clans, and ever regional state governor being called president.

We are so divided that I think we aren’t going to be a regional power or much less a player any time soon.
What on earth are you talking about? The colonists made Somalia possible. We have no history of existing as a nation prior to thier arrival and its why no nationalism exist. We have nothing to do with each other. Just being forced to be part of a a union that will never work.

I only celebrate 1st August and hopefully one day PL independence day.

What on earth are you talking about? The colonists made Somalia possible.

Somali people existed before colonization and the ethnic somali group is much larger than present day somalia. There are hardly any differences between these groups as well apart from dialect and regional foods.

We have no history of existing as a nation prior to their arrival and its why no nationalism exist. We have nothing to do with each other. Just being forced to be part of a a union that will never work.

I don’t understand this part, most nations did not exist prior to either ancient conquest or ousting of colonizers. The union is adversely affected by this same idea that we are so different, when in reality we are one of the most ethnically homogenous countries in the world. SL is the only state with any true grievances to hold against a prosperous united Somalia, the rest are just continuations of tribal idiocy.

Somali people existed before colonization and the ethnic somali group is much larger than present day somalia. There are hardly any differences between these groups as well apart from dialect and regional foods.

I don’t understand this part, most nations did not exist prior to either ancient conquest or ousting of colonizers. The union is adversely affected by this same idea that we are so different, when in reality we are one of the most ethnically homogenous countries in the world. SL is the only state with any true grievances to hold against a prosperous united Somalia, the rest are just continuations of tribal idiocy.
Yes we existed prior independent from one another. You blamed the colonists for somali division, somalis were never united under a flag and its the same evil colonists made Somalia possible is all I'm saying. I disagree Somalia being ethnic homogenous btw. Dont get me started on that.

Yes we existed prior independent from one another. You blamed the colonists for somali division, somalis were never united under a flag and its the same evil colonists made Somalia possible is all I'm saying. I disagree Somalia being ethnic homogenous btw. Dont get me started on that.

No one can blame our current troubles on colonizers who were long gone, that blame falls on us. While many other countries around the world rose up from poverty we fought amongst ourselves and effectively destroyed our early developing nation. And yes we are easily one of the most homogenous ethnic nations in Africa, a qabil isnt an ethnic group.

Last edited:
No one can blame our current troubles on colonizers who were long gone, that blame falls on us. While many other countries around the world rose up from poverty we fought amongst ourselves and effectively destroyed our early developing nation. And yes we are easily one of the most homogenous ethnic groups in Africa, a qabil isnt an ethnic group.
Wow a Somali guy that actually shares my own personal views. Qabilnimo is one among the many problems that plague the Somali psyche, what the nation needs is strong and ruthless leadership. It's not ideology that's going to bring Somalis together, we're not a thinking type of people lol.
The only scenario that will bring unity to Somalis is a strong outward or inward force, either aggressive pressure from Ethiopia or an affective leader that is willing to rely on brute force and a little diplomacy. Somalis only respect strength, and they will only respond to that.

There’s nothing wrong with celebrating the success of ur region. Remember whether u wanna build from inside-out or outside-in, we will meet in the middle :)
What success is there to celebrate?

there is no free education no free healthcare (not even quality ones you pay for), no sewage system, electricity connectivity, no jobs, no justice, no development.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What success is there to celebrate?

there is no free education no free healthcare (not even quality ones you pay for), no sewage system, electricity connectivity, no jobs, no justice, no development.

it boggles the mind...it’s one cesspool region bragging to the rest of the cesspool. It’s part of a country that is stuck in the 14th century. The folks back home thing they are living civilized because they have a TV, a car and a cellphone but have no idea that the rest of their infrastructure is in the 14th century. There’s no proper roads, sewage system, city planning, true law and order (qabiil and economic based), no industry of their own, nothing created by the masses, unemployment abundant.

Trending