To show how far the abyss the shithole we call our homeland has fallen that a region is celebrating its creation

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Horrible;

Have you ever seen any US celebrating the day it was created ?

Puntland, SL, JL and other shitholes back home celebrate their day of “creation” as if they are celebrating their independence.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It is independence celebration for being freed from evil tyranni and occupation by terrorists its cause to celebrate.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
They are celebrating their clans indirectly. I am from Jubaland, and I only fly the Somali flag.

It is very strange, cause no one in the united states celebrates their individual states, there’s a bigger sense of nationalism and "all states are Americans".

But the divide and conquer tactics of the colonizers are still apparent to this day in Somalia as these separate states celebrate their countries which is closer to celebrating their clans honestly. You can also see this in play with MP seats being based off clans, and ever regional state governor being called president.

We are so divided that I think we aren’t going to be a regional power or much less a player any time soon.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
You guys are comparing US states part of centuries old to somalis who were forcefully integrated into a nation that experienced more horrible wars than ever to then question why some celebrating being free from hardship, terrorism to scorched earth by gov they suffered through and the good accomplishment rebuilding they managed for themselves :ftw9nwa:

It is very strange, cause no one in the united states celebrates their individual states, there’s a bigger sense of nationalism and "all states are Americans".

But the divide and conquer tactics of the colonizers are still apparent to this day in Somalia as these separate states celebrate their countries which is closer to celebrating their clans honestly. You can also see this in play with MP seats being based off clans, and ever regional state governor being called president.

We are so divided that I think we aren’t going to be a regional power or much less a player any time soon.

Texas would like a word.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There’s nothing wrong with celebrating the success of ur region. Remember whether u wanna build from inside-out or outside-in, we will meet in the middle :)

Trending

Latest posts