To any person trying to get into a tech career....

I'm an Engineer and enjoy the career progression, I want to move my way up to a managerial role overseeing large scale budget plans. Inshaallah

Cant say the same for everyone, I got a friend at Mclaren who doesn't enjoy his place very much.

Try to develop your career walaal don't get stuck in a technical role doing the same thing day in day out.

Get the skills and Keep changing jobs to get to the next level.

Dont commit to one company.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I, for one, very much enjoy my tech career. But I agree with the thought behind this post in that one should try to make a living doing what they enjoy doing since that will lead to higher satisfaction with life down the line.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's a huge demand in the tech industry, as technology continues to grow so will this field. I urge people interested to continue working on getting better in IT/Software because there's plenty of jobs that go unfilled each year :)

Don’t do it :mjlol:
The pay is amazing and I’m able to buy and eat crazy shit now but I hate working in this industry..
I’m taking some side prereq classes and intend on applying to Med School around this time next year :salute:
For the love of god do not focus on salary only when looking at a major or career....consider if you’d like to be doing this work day in and day out
I wish no one did the same error as me so I’ll say it again

pursue what you LIKE not what pays the MOST
take it from me you’ll feel unsatisfied tbh
Wise words takes most people a mid life crises to figure that out.:salute:

Trending