To all my dahab SSpot girls

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My nigga that looks like barley :gucciwhat:
Come to Seattle we gon get you some gorilla glue:trumpsmirk:
Warya it looks like reggie but it'll have you knocked out flat :kodaksmiley:

Why would I mission to seattle when i can hit up cali for almost same price trip nigga or I can go dispensary out here :drakewtf:
you have 2 followers on insta?
never hype yourself up ever again
and i thought my ~180 were bad LMAOA
Nigga this my burner you think i'd give reer sspor my actual instagram all you will ever get is my real twitter:drakekidding:
Thats xaram, you know that right?:gucciwhat:
It heals the body naaya how is it haran :drakewtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I am sorry that if I hurt you:jcoleno: sorry walaal I don't do gf bf stuff:friendhug:
It’s okay the drugs loved more than any one else did :damedamn:
Perc reading news bed time stories:mjcry:

my doctor specifically told me to not taking any other substances while on treatment
But wtf does that nigga know:pachah1:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Warya it looks like reggie but it'll have you knocked out flat :kodaksmiley:

Why would I mission to seattle when i can hit up cali for almost same price trip nigga or I can go dispensary out here :drakewtf:

Nigga this my burner you think i'd give reer sspor my actual instagram all you will ever get is my real twitter:drakekidding:

It intoxicates you, any intoxicant is classed as xaram

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?

Narcotics are haram broski, and weed isn't going to heal you. It's just another addictive substance that you can do better without. Praying for you walaal, inshallah you will kick this habit for good.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Narcotics are haram broski, and weed isn't going to heal you. It's just another addictive substance that you can do better without. Praying for you walaal, inshallah you will kick this habit for good.
You can get addicted to weed the same way people get addicted to fast food or coffee yet no one would call these things haram

Im able to function normally on weed so I wouldnt say im intoxicated I'd rather say it enhances my senses infact I drive better high. If weed is haram then khat should be haram too

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You can get addicted to weed the same way people get addicted to fast food or coffee yet no one would call these things haram

Im able to function normally on weed so I wouldnt say im intoxicated I'd rather say it enhances my senses infact I drive better high. If weed is haram then khat should be haram too
I go to work and school drugged everyday
If I didn’t I would be a paranoid stuttering shaking mess
I didn’t ask to be born like this, without this stuff I wouldn’t be able to be a functioning member of society :camby:

There are more to people than Biftu and the fentanyl addict...some of us just want to be normal and not total retards 24/7 :kodaksmiley:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I didn’t ask to be born like this, without this stuff I wouldn’t be able to be a functioning member of society :camby:

There are more to people than Biftu and the fentanyl addict...some of us just want to be normal without fuckin pissing on themselves and shit f*ck :kodaksmiley:
Exactly sxb these niggas dont understand how good it feels to pop a perc smoke a blunt and then go about their day. They should try before judging us :drakewtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Exactly sxb these niggas dont understand how good it feels to pop a perc smoke a blunt and then go about their day. They should try before judging us :drakewtf:
Whoa I don’t even smoke much anymore chill:gucciwhat:

But yeah idk why someone Ill can’t try to get better that is weird :kodaksmiley:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

There are more to people than Biftu and the fentanyl addict...some of us just want to be normal and not total retards 24/7 :kodaksmiley:

Just take CBD oil

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
ouchie
that must suck ngl
but other than the anti-depressants you gotta chill bro
stick to one healthy kind from the doctor not the popping percs
I don’t even pop percs lol
Shit does fucking suck but what are you going to do?

god gave me this so it is what it is :manny: