TJ fob appreciating Somalia and Somalis

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Insane dick-riding by these guys. Imagine I start a TikTok account dedicated to Austria. Started singing the Austrian national anthem. Begin to wear their cultural clothing. Learn whatever language they speak over there. Just imagine that. That's cringe-worthy.
I’ve seen people do that for other countries tbh.
B75E32C8-3CEF-46EC-9097-416F4C5A0ACB.jpeg

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Insane dick-riding by these guys. Imagine I start a TikTok account dedicated to Austria. Started singing the Austrian national anthem. Begin to wear their cultural clothing. Learn whatever language they speak over there. Just imagine that. That's cringe-worthy.
maybe she has fetish lmaoooo :wow1:theres bare somalis in her comments

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
That’s her favourite state along with Puntland she really likes Harti
Oh my! :holeup: She is practically spinning on it. Loving a foreign country too much is one thing (cringe but tolerable), but to love a tribal territory is waxyaabo waalan.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
maybe she has fetish lmaoooo :wow1:theres bare somalis in her comments
I heard if you talk about Somalia on social media, all the Somali FOBS would flood the comment section. If she has monetization, she will be making easy lacag

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Possibly she could be Dhulbahante with a Indian mother. Seeing as many Somali men go to India for marriage.

If that isn't the case. Then she is probably just trying to get views.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
I heard if you talk about Somalia on social media, all the Somali FOBS would flood the comment section. If she has monetization, she will be making easy lacag
she actually got alot of views damn i should've been born a foreigner and made money dancing to somali songs:ohdamn:

The singing's actually not too bad

Looks like she might be from the North-East one of those states with Chinese/Tibetan/Mongol ancestry

Loads of views as well I guess she found her niche

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Love seeing us Somalis conquering and assimiliating other races
Ideally Somali would rule the Indian Ocean - for all of history the richest trade that somalia played a massive part in - and also we'd be the race to conquer and unite Africa.

But this is a long time into the future, best we can do is create the building blocks.

Ideally Somali would rule the Indian Ocean - for all of history the richest trade that somalia played a massive part in - and also we'd be the race to conquer and unite Africa.

But this is a long time into the future, best we can do is create the building blocks.
I wish Somalis expanded instead of Bantus

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I wish Somalis expanded instead of Bantus
Somalis were kicking off an Expansion by the end of the 1800s. We re entered Kenua and were gonna take all of Kenya by 1920 at most.

Even the British admitted jf it wasn't for them Somalis would've ruled down to Tanzania. Oromo would've also taken much land but more inlands.

Trending