Tired all the time

Cut the junk food, eat a more plant based diet to gain the essential vitamins.

Increase your intake of B12 to target fatigue and tiredness, the best way to do this is directly taking supplements.

Buy and incoorpate vegan based meat in to your diet, its quicker to cook and healthier.

Its worked for me, I have alot more energy throughout the day nowadays.

Please, stop spreading this vegan fad diet. I swear it is going to mess up a lot of folks. The human body needs complete proteins and certain vitamins that can only be gotten from animal sources. We are a mono-gastric species, we are omnivores for a reason. We need to source organic, humanely raised and sustainable caught animal foods to live.

How is a man going to cure my tiredness?

if you're tired basically there are two possibilities

the first is that it's physical
in which case you just need sleep

if you get the sleep
and you're still tired

then likely it is not physical but psychological

as society moves further and further away from things like family and marriage, mental health problems increase

Lmao
Do something productive everyday and you’ll sleep better at night trust me. Also, lower your temperature to 16 degrees and take a shower before sleep.

Please, stop spreading this vegan fad diet. I swear it is going to mess up a lot of folks. The human body needs complete proteins and certain vitamins that can only be gotten from animal sources. We are a mono-gastric species, we are omnivores for a reason. We need to source organic, humanely raised and sustainable caught animal foods to live.

What a load of Nonsense.

And eating meat on a regular isn't any better?

You cant get complete protein from plants ?? Wtf?

What vitamins is vital in animals that you cant find in plants???. Please tell me im an engineer not a nutrionist so im open to change my opinion.

Do your research and give me a informed reply. Idc about your opinion.

Btw, I suggested a more plant based diet not a full one. That's entirely up to the OP.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
Hello guys I need your help , I'm constantly tired and it's killing me. I do get at least 6 or 7 hours of sleep, but already when I wake up and go to work within a hour I'm tired and I just want to run back to my bed. I've been to the doctor for this and they said my iron is ok, it used to be low a year ago but I managed it by taking the tablets they prescribed me.

I'm back to university and all I do is sleep when I come home, I don't have time to revise.

What should I change? Eat? Please I need your help.

Walaalo I am not a doctor but I think it’s sexual frustration.
You need someone to hit dat malab from the window to the floor.
Till u can’t walk properly for 2 days

What a load of Nonsense.

And eating meat on a regular isn't any better?

You cant get complete protein from plants ?? Wtf?

What vitamins is vital in animals that you cant find in plants???. Please tell me im an engineer not a nutrionist so im open to change my opinion.

Do your research and give me a informed reply. Idc about your opinion.

Btw, I suggested a more plant based diet not a full one. That's entirely up to the OP.

Yes, I guarantee you on that. Do you search on complete proteins on the web.

A little background on myself. I'm a former vegan, I lost teeth because of it, I was getting unhealthy and weak progressively. I was undernourished. I came to veganism from the animal welfare angle, not the diet side. I came across a book on holistic dentistry that changed my view. I still deeply care for welfare of animals. I don't support factory farming. I support small scale sustainable humane animal husbandry. Grass fed animals, whose young are allowed to suckle their mothers and graze with them. No veal, no slaughter of baby animals.

Eating meat of grazing animal raised naturally is more nutrtious and healthy than any plant based dish. Milk and meat are great because the nutrients are highly bio available where as in plants its binded to toxins, and anti nutrients. Have you heard of the plant paradox and the lectin theory by Dr Gundry. Go search on youtube.

You can't get vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin K2, vitamin B12 from plant sources.

I'm not against plants in our diet but they are inferior to animal derived foods.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Yes, I guarantee you on that. Do you search on complete proteins on the web.

A little background on myself. I'm a former vegan, I lost teeth because of it, I was getting unhealthy and weak progressively. I was undernourished. I came to veganism from the animal welfare angle, not the diet side. I came across a book on holistic dentistry that changed my view. I still deeply care for welfare of animals. I don't support factory farming. I support small scale sustainable humane animal husbandry. Grass fed animals, whose young are allowed to suckle their mothers and graze with them. No veal, no slaughter of baby animals.

Eating meat of grazing animal raised naturally is more nutrtious and healthy than any plant based dish. Milk and meat are great because the nutrients are highly bio available where as in plants its binded to toxins, and anti nutrients. Have you heard of the plant paradox and the lectin theory by Dr Gundry. Go search on youtube.

You can't get vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin K2, vitamin B12 from plant sources.

I'm not against plants in our diet but they are inferior to animal derived foods.
This was an excellent redemption story. Amazing ending. Plus you gained valuable information in end. You are a smart and open minded person, are you straight, muslim and Madow. Because thats what I am.

This was an excellent redemption story. Amazing ending. Plus you gained valuable information in end. You are a smart and open minded person, are you straight, muslim and Madow. Because thats what I am.

:susp: I despise social identity jihadis.

I stay clear of those stupid labels.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
:susp: Alt right incel cucks use those labels

It is foreign to us Africans..
Manshallah, sorry for accusing you of being something you dont know of. I hope you forgive my insolence. I was raised in the west. We assume the worst of a person.

Manshallah, sorry for accusing you of being something you dont know of. I hope you forgive my insolence. I was raised in the west. We assume the worst of a person.

Your'e a youngin' so I won't judge harshly but stay away from gaalo and their labels: feminist, liberal, etc. Be original.

Trending

Latest posts